43. heart of london

Eden Salvatore

They said home was where the heart at. Wrong. Definitely fucking irrelevant. Home was my head between her thighs where her sweet pussy cum dripped down my mouth like a fucking waterfall. I was home.

I watched her body jerked upward, banging her head against the headboard while I played with her. My fingers slipped into her slit. A groan threatened to crawl up the back of my throat at how wet she felt, so warm and slick like expensive silk.

" You like that, baby? " I asked, looking up at her. She tilted her head back, clenching the bed sheet into her fist and pushing my head closer to her as she squeezed it with her legs.

" I asked you a fucking question, brat. " I asked again, flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue, fucking her with my fingers.

She whimpered back, looking down at me through her thick eyelashes. Christ, she was pretty. Naked and writhing under me where she belonged.

Spreading her legs apart with my free hand, I pushed my head up and crawled on top of her. My fingers thrusted faster in and out and in and out. I leaned down and took one nipple into my mouth, sucking her perfect breast like it was my most favorite thing.

" Eden. " she groaned, running her hands down my back and wrapped her leg around it.

" What do you want, darling? Tell me and I'll give it to you. Anything. " I asked, stopping for a second to look at her.

The corner of her mouth quirked up into a small smile and let out a breathy laugh. My heart thumped against my ribs. Fucking Christ. I was so fucked. She burnt like a wild fire she was straight into my fucking head and my damn heart when I wasn't even sure I had one and she just stayed there like she fucking owned it. Like it was hers since forever.

" I want a cheeseburger. " she cupped my face and brought it down to her lips, kissing my jaw.

I pulled my fingers out and positioned my body between her legs. " You have a black card just for cheeseburger, don't you? " I chuckled, kissing her cheek, thrusting into her in one swift move because she was that wet.

We groaned at the contact and I shut my eyes at how wet she was for me. How perfect she felt around me. We fit together like a bloody jigsaw puzzle as cliche as it sounded inside my head.

" The bank texted you? " she scoffed, digging her heel into my back as I started fucking her.

" I was half expecting to buy another castle or those ridiculously expensive clothes you wear or maybe those small purses. Imagine how I confused I was when I got a text from the bank everyday telling me my wife is a cheeseburger addict. "

She laughed between her heavy breath, holding me closer and I buried my face into her neck. She smelled way too fucking good. I could stayed here and never left.

" I love it when you talk to me. I want your words, all of it. " she said, threading her soft fingers through my hair.

" This better stay between us. Don't tell anyone I talk this much. They might start talking to me then and I will fucking kill you. " I mumbled into her skin.

" You're so cute. " she chuckled playfully like I was fucking her like a mad man right now.

" Oh yeah? " I asked, thrusting into her. Faster and harder until the bed creaked under our weight and the innocent conversation died down into moans and grunts.

I kneaded her breast between my palm, sucking on her jaw and neck. I fucked her fast and dirty. She threw her hand above our heads, gripping on the headboard, keeping her head from banging into it. I almost laughed it wasn't for the burn spreading at my lower stomach and blood rushing faster through my dick.