Chapter 65

First of all, thank you guys so so so much!
You have gotten me to #1 in snape even if it was only for one night

First of all, thank you guys so so so much! You have gotten me to #1 in snape even if it was only for one night

Ok onto the acc thing your here for :)

Severus and I were awoken to the bedroom window's curtains being magically thrown open and the morning light shining through. Mother was standing in the doorway of our bedroom.

"Morning Mother."

"Get up, my boys, it's the big day! Severus, I need you to come with me to Asgard to get ready there. Thor will help you, Loki. I will be back to get the two of you. Up, up, up! I'm so excited!"

Mother left the room shortly after her instructions. I stretched and looked at Severus. He smiled as he got ready to go.

"Today is the day."

"Yes it is."

Severus gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you soon, Love."

"See you soon. Severus."

Once Severus left with Mother, I showered and began putting on my outfit. As I was dressing, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in Thor."

Thor opened the door already dressed and ready for the ceremony. His outfit was similar to mine but instead of the Asgardian flair of the cape, he sported a emerald green bow-tie. I smirked.

"Thor, you look good in green."

"Thank you, Brother. You look good as well, but I am disappointed that you will not be sporting a dress."

I gave Thor an amused glare.

"I am also disappointed, Mother did not take my advice, and have my "groomsman" wear an emerald green dress, but it looks like we can not get our way with everything. Maybe at the bigger wedding celebration, I will have my way."

Thor laughed.

"Are you ready, Brother?"

"As ready as I can be."

Right as Thor and I entered the sitting room, Mother appeared holding out her hands.

"Time to go, my sons."

I took a deep breath and took Mother's hand. In a blink of an eye, I was in the throne room of Asgard. I eyed the throne room in awe. Emerald green banners hung from the golden archways and columns. Five rows of seats lined each side of the throne room making an aisle that lead to the steps of the Allfather's throne. Different types of Mother's flowers were framing the aisle.

"It looks wonderful, Mother. How many are coming for this wedding?"

"Thank you, my son. Now stay with Thor. I will be back with some guests."