Chapter 34

We travelled to the apartment and I sent Thor to Asgard to inform Mother that we were successful and to have both of them meet us at the apartment. We settled in while we waited for Mother and Thor. Suddenly Fenrir started growling lowly. I looked to what he was looking at and I slapped my forehead.

"Fenrir you can not eat my kitten!"

I picked up Frigga and held her close. Fenrir's ears flattened.

"You have a pet cat?..."

"Frigga was my Christmas gift from Severus."

I handed Frigga to Severus as I gave Fenrir a hug.

"And just because I can't carry you around anymore, doesn't mean I love you less."

Fenrir wagged his tail as he snuggled his head at my chest.

"Ok, Father. I won't eat the cat."

"Thank you. Fenrir."

After I released Fenrir from the hug, I sat next to Severus as Frigga leaped off Severus' lap and made his way to her perch on one of the bookshelves. The room fell silent for a little while until Mother and Thor appeared in the center of the sitting room...with another member. Grrrrrrreat. Odin appeared with them. Severus and I both stood up in alarm. Mother put her hand up.

"The Allfather is only here to make sure the new homes are as you say, Loki. Otherwise, he would not be here."

"In other words, he's here to make sure I wasn't lying."

"I am afraid so..."

Harry stood up holding Jo.

"Then we will show him that we are not lying."

After Thor explained the floo network to Odin, we were on our way to Severus' and my rooms.

"How are we going to do this without anyone seeing?"

Suddenly, Dumbledore walked into our rooms....I mean, he literally just let himself in. Severus sighed.

"Headmaster, we would prefer you knocked before entering our rooms."

"I am sorry Severus, Loki, but my excitement to meet our new members was too much. I can help with getting you out of the castle without any fuss. I am the Headmaster, after all."

I lifted an eyebrow.

"You just like to show off, Headmaster."

The headmaster's eyes tinkled with excitement.

"Ah. That is true, Loki. I believe introductions are in order, my boy."

"Sorry Headmaster. This is Fenrir and Jorgumand, my two oldest...and...this is the Allfather Odin. He is here to make sure the homes are suitable."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Albus Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Hogwarts and I hope you find your stay welcoming. I will join you all."

"Thank you, Headmaster."

Dumbledore showed off his abilities by apparrating us outside of Hogwarts' gates...even though, I could have done that too.

Just let it go, Loki.

I know...the insane old man...

Severus shook his head and smirked as we made our way to the Forbidden Forest.

"Aye, Everyone! 'Arry, good to see yer alright. "

Hagrid appeared from his hut as we all approached. Harry smiled and hugged Hagrid.

"Hello, Hagrid."

"Hagrid, you have a new member to help in the Forbidden Forest. I will like you to meet Loki's son Fenrir."

Hagrid smiled widely as he made his way to Fenrir.

"Hello there, Fenrir. You will make a great addition to this forest here. There are many creatures to meet. I think you will enjoy yourself."

"Thank you, Sir."

Hagrid laughed heartily.

"Yer talk too. That's great. I'll have another friend to talk to. We do have one rule about the Forbidden Forest. No students allowed in the forest unless supervised by me."

Severus rolled his eyes.

"If you find any student in the forest, yer'll bring them to me."

"Yes Sir."

"And call me Hagrid."

"Ok, Hagrid."

"Now go on, you! Check out yer new home!"

Fenrir looked to me as I smiled and I nodded. Fenrir wagged his tail and raced off into the forest. Slightly smaller them the forest's trees. Fenrir was a site to see as he ran through the trees and howled excitedly. He came back to sit next to Hagrid's hut. A giant, compared to the hut, Fenrir looked happy.

"I think he'd make a good leader in the forest, Professor Loki."

"I think so too."

I happened to glance at Odin who was silently studying me, Fenrir, Hagrid and the forest. I hoped he would not bring up anything, buuuuut I have horrid luck sometimes....ok most of the time.

"What other creatures live in this...Forbidden Forest?"

"Well, let's see, there be the centaurs, unicorns, giant spiders,.. the usual."

I smiled at Hagrid's answer, knowing Odin had no idea what "the usual" was.

"And you will be watching over Fenrir's activity?"

"Sure, if yer all want me too. Heck, he could spend time out here by my hut if he wanted to."

"Thank you, Hagrid."

Fenrir wagged his tail. I gave Fenrir a hug.

"Be good and have fun."

"I will, Father. Thank you. I love it here so far."