Chapter 12

I don't remember falling asleep last night, but when I woke up I found myself sleeping in my bed. I had no idea what time it was. Then there was a knock on my door. It must be Severus. I made my way slowly out of bed and to the door.

"Good Morning Loki. Did you sleep well?"

"Morning. And I guess i did. I don't remember falling asleep."

"It's alright. It was your first full day moving around. How is your neck today?"

"A little stiff again."

"I brought the muscle relaxing cream for your neck. It'll help lessen the stiffness. "

"Thank you Severus."

He handed me the cream. I smiled and quickly went to the bedroom to freshen up and get changed. Once ready, i joined Severus in the sitting area.

"Ready to go, Loki."

"Yes. I'm famished."

Once breakfast was over, Severus led me to my office. It was my first real tutoring day.

Are you nervous?

No!

Severus raised his eyebrow.

Ok, maybe a little...

I crossed my arms and looked away from Severus with a pout. I could practically hear Severus roll his eyes.

"You will do fine, Loki. Remember, they have to tolerate you."

I smirked and shook my head.

"Thanks for the pep talk."

"That's what I'm here for."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Severus then made his way to his classroom. I made myself comfortable, while I waited for Severus' potions class to end and for my first tutoring session of the day.

"Come in, Miss Granger, Mr. Potter, Mr Weasley."

"Good Morning, Professor Loki. I chose my first subject for today."

"And what will that be, Miss Granger?"

I leaned forward, folding my hands together on my desk.

"Today I want to learned all about you,...Professor."

I pulled a Severus and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't believe I am apart of your curriculum, Miss Granger. If I was, I would looove to hear what you already know about me."

"But Sir...You are like the smartest professor here! You read all the school books in about two months and retained all the information! How do you do it?! If only I could accomplish that!...I could! I could take on the ministry and their laws!

Gods, this is going to be a long session...

"Miss Granger."

Granger took a deep breath.

"Yes, Sir."

"Sit. Down."

Her checks turned bright red, as she took a seat with her two friends.

"You ok there, Mione?"

"Sorry... I got a little carried away..."

"Alright, Miss Granger...Let's make this session a "get to know everybody" day."

Ron groaned in boredom.

"But we know each other already, Sir!"

"Shut up, Mr. Wealsey. I don't know any of you...with the exception of Mr. Potter, of course."