Chapter 27

My eyes started to water and I made a teary laugh.

What is it, Loki? Is everything alright?

I nodded my head and kissed Severus. When I broke away from the kiss, I wiped my eyes and studied Severus for a moment. I smiled softly. It's a longevity gem. It helps against injury, illness, and aging. It means she accepts you as family and wants to protect you like a son. I blushed slightly.

She has, in a way...given her blessing. Severus kissed me back.

I'm glad. I've never been so happy then I am right now. I have you, Harry, a family, and a new start. And I believe you are to thanks for this, Loki.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled up under his neck, as I felt him run his fingers though my hair. I guess I dozed off when I woke up with a start, finding myself being laid on the bed by Severus.

"You seemed really tired. I didn't want to wake you. It's the weekend, so I believe it will be alright if we stay here for tonight."

I nodded tiredly as I felt Severus lay down next to me. I turned over so I was laying half on Severus and half on the bed. I, not only heard, but felt Severus' deep chuckle as he wrapped me in a hug. I smiled as I drifted back to sleep.

Two months past by and everything was going well. Mother spent a lot of time at the apartment even when not tutoring Harry. Thor visited for every game and according to Mother, he was driving his friends in Asgard crazy. He has been trying to get them to help him create a game almost like Quidditch, but his friends just look at him like he is crazy. My guess is he actually told them that the players ride on broomsticks.

Apparently, Mother and the Allfather still aren't speaking to each other. He still believes I am up to something. Thor said they had at least three huge fights before they stopped talking to each other all together. Today was a Saturday and Severus, Harry, and I just finished dinner when Severus got a firecall...a very rude and unexpected firecall.

"Snivellus! You Snake! What have you done with my godson?!"

Severus rolled his eyes.

"A little late on the news, are you not, Mutt?"

"Shut up! Where's Harry?!"

Harry stepped forward.

"I'm right here, Sirius. How are you? I haven't received anything from you in a while."

"I'm fine, Harry. Why are you living with this Snake?! He didn't force you to, did he? What are you planning, Snape?! He was suppose to come home with me!"

Severus grew irritated.

"First off, Black, your 'home' is not suitable to live in."

"And Spinner's End is?! Mine place is hidden and safer for Harry!"

"Safer? Not from the inside of the house."

"Shut up, Snape! I'm cleaning it up and disarming the traps!"

Severus rolled his eyes.

"How'd you even reach us anyway?"

"I'm in Dumbledore's office with Remus."

"Why don't you floo over instead of yelling through the fireplace like a Dunerhead, Black."

"Fine!"

Severus and Harry stepped back from the fire place as I made myself comfortable on the couch behind Sirius Black came through looking pissed, followed by Professor Remus Lupin.

Lupin looked around the sitting area.

"This is a nice place Severus."

"Thank you... why don't you two sit down. We will continue our discussion.

Black made a confused face.

"This isn't Spinner's End! Where the bloody hell are we?!"

I frowned.

"Watch your language, Mr. Black. "

Black glared at me.

"Who are you?! Another Death Eater?!"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Oh, no Mr Black I'm worse then a Death Eater. I am Professor Loki."

"Your a Professor? What do you teach?"

"I took over Mr. Lupin's position as the DADA professor."

"Ha! A Snake teaching DADA. That's a laugh."

"Black I would prefer if you refrain from acting like a child, especially around your godson."

Harry gave Severus a thankful smile as he sat down between Severus and I.

"I would rather speak to Harry in private."

"No."

Black glared at me again.

"Why are you even still here?"

"I live here, you dumb oaf. Severus and I are Harry's guardians."