Come Clean Pt.2

Start bij het begin

Your heart stops and his eyes look like they almost pop out of his head.

He ducks back behind the pillar and you turn back around and walk faster to the parking lot.

Why did it feel forbidden to see each other? Why did he have to hide to see you in the first place?

None of it made sense to you. Whatever you had had with them seemed to be gone.

In school you were pushed around and ignored, no longer sure of yourself and your relationship with the people around you.

You had even retracted from your best friends.

That's where the line had been drawn.

~~~~~ 3rd Person POV ~~~~~

The boys dorm room door had basically burst open after hard insistent knocking.

As soon as the door was open two girls forced their way into the room.

"You dumb morherfuckers have some explaining to do.", Sid said, surprising everyone.

"What are you guys-"

"No, you don't get to talk unless it's to answer what the fuck you did to our best friend.", Brae interrupted.

"This is about Y/n?", Jimin asked timidly.

"Who else would it be about? She's your girlfriend so why aren't you acting like it?", Sid accused, crossing her arms.

"It's not that easy-", Namjoon tries but quickly gets shut down.

"It is that easy. I don't know what you guys did or neglected to do but it stops now. Y/n is in a terrible place. She barely talks to anyone, not even us.", Brae says, getting quiet towards the end.

"Her roommate says she barely leaves the apartment except to go to school. She barely talks to her either.", Sid adds.

All the boys look down in shame. They had no idea this had had such an affect on her.

"Look, we didn't come here just to yell at you and make you feel bad. We came to come up with a plan to help her.", Brae admits.

The boys look at each other and agree.

"Where do we start?", Namjoon says.

"When did you first notice things were off?", Sid asks.

They all think but can't come up with anything.

"We didn't even know that she was hurt until you came and visited us.", Jin says.

"That's weird. Her roommate said she was planning on meeting one of you when she got hurt. Then when Y/n was at the hospital she asked her to text you but couldn't find your numbers in her phone.", Brae says, trying to connect the stories.

"We hadn't made any plans. We had barely texted her since we see her in class.", Hoseok said, scratching his head.

"She went to this cafe like 10 mins from the school.", Sid pulls up a picture of the cafe and shows it to the boys.

"None of us have ever been to that cafe. Never even heard of it.", Yoongi says.

"So why would she go to a cafe far from the school that none have you have even heard about?", Brae asks no one in particular.