She shifts her legs so they rest over mine, her right hand coming to hold my left hand that was hanging against her arm and is now gently pressed against her elbow. Her other hand picks at some loose thread on her shirt. Her head rests against the inside of my arm close to my shoulder as we just enjoy the quiet that surrounds us.

"I've missed this." Wanda mumbles out like she is afraid of what I would say.

"You've missed what princess?" I bring my lips to the crown of her head pecking it a few times before resting my chin on it to let her speak.

"Just the holding, the comfort. Just moments like these. I didn't know so much calm could take up a morning, or a night." She shrugs, struggling to tell me her thoughts.

"Were your mornings ever like this with vision?" Wanda tilts her head up to look at me as I ask the question. 

"Uh, no." She brings her hand that was playing with her shirt to her mouth as she starts biting her nails, something I have noticed she does when she is nervous about something. I use my free hand to take it out and hold them in our laps allowing her to play with my fingers. "He was always up early and home late for work." 

"I only ask because I think I have an idea why you like it so much." 

"And what is your conclusion?" I move my chin from the top of her head and in front of hers so I can give her 100% of my attention.

"I believe that your love language, or at least one of them, is touch. You like to be cuddled, held, or just holding someone yourself. You relish in skin on skin contact and you like the warmth of another person's body. However, I also believe you are touched deprived. So you have not had this sort of touch in a very long time, not in the way you need or want it." I remove my hand from hers using it to lift up her chin so our lips can be in a small but meaningful kiss. "So you can hold me as much as you want Wanda because touch is one of the best love languages there are." 

"Wow. Did you steal that from some book or something?" She laughs out but I gently shake my head giving her another peck.

"No I just know because touch is one of my love languages too. Well technically there are 5 solid love languages but not every relationship has them all, because every relationship is different. And touch is a big one. I love skin on skin contact. Just the simple gesture of drawing random shapes anywhere on my body, will get me to melt at your touch. For you, you seem to like quick kisses but also when I weave my hands through your hair and scratch at your scalp." I move my hand from her chin up to her hair where I slowly weave my hand through it. When I get to the crown of her hand I gently scratch at her skin and I feel her sink more into me and let out a small sigh.

"See you like scalp scratches a lot." Wanda simply nods as I continue to scratch gently at her scalp. 

"It is such a nice feeling, please don't stop, just a little bit longer." Wanda speaks after a few minutes of silence and as requested I continue to scratch at her scalp as we both just sit quietly enjoying the moment. 

After about 10 minutes of silent scalp scratches I pull my hand away, a small whine coming from Wanda as I lift her chin. 

"If I am to meet you friends, I must at least put in the effort to look somewhat decent." 

"Do you need to go back to the penthouse?" Wanda pouts as she speaks.

"I do princess. But my sister has gone back to her wife so you can come with me if you so please." 

"I do." Her pout turns into a childish smile as she starts to shift off of me so we can  both get ready to start the day. 

Wanda disappears into her ensuite so I decide to get my clothes from yesterday back on while she is in there. As I am taking off the t-shirt I hear the door to the ensuite open and Wanda's feet padding along the floor of the bedroom. I feel her wrap her arms around my torso, her lips against my back giving the scar on my spine a few kisses before she spins me around. Her eyes drop to breasts, I smirk as I use my finger and thumb to lift her chin.