Chapter 54- 55

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 54 Negotiations

    The base outside is under construction in full swing, but the Xiangyun community is filled with a different atmosphere.

    After Feng Xi went back, he discussed with his wife for a long time, and decided to invite Lu Ma and Gao Ma to be guests at home the next morning. At the same time, he and Lu Dad Gao went to Director Qian to discuss matters.

    Feng Xi's wife Niu Yunyun saw these things brought back by her husband, and suddenly felt that her old sister Gao's mother was not so lucky and had such a good in-law. She also went to the wedding at that time. She only felt that Mengyao was a very obedient and delicate girl. She didn't think there was anything special, but she looked a little better and had a better temper. She got along well with Gao's mother. Anyway, she was not her own. Daughter-in-law, he didn't pay much attention to it. I just got married and got pregnant in my stomach. My in-laws are so lucky and become a supernatural person. Niu's heart is a bit sour. Why didn't I have such a good luck? Although I feel a little sour in my heart, I still think it's pretty good. Isn't it Gao's mother's in-laws? Gao's mother has been in friendship with herself for so many years, so she can be touched too, right? Besides, as long as the shopkeeper has a good relationship with Gao Jialu's family, can they really be so ignorant? The girl from Mengyao is pretty good, and the words and demeanor at the wedding can tell that Lu's parents and Lu's mom are also affectionate people. Thinking of this, Niu's heart is not so awkward. Decided to entertain Lu's mother and daughter tomorrow.

    The next day, Dad Lu followed Feng Xi to Director Qian’s house, while Lu’s mother Gao’s mother and Mengyao were invited by the Niu family to visit the house. When Gao Ma heard that she was going to Niu's as a guest, she went into the space with Mengyao and Lu Ma to select gifts. Pick and choose, and finally decided to bring two sets of certain brand cosmetics. Before the end of the world, this set of cosmetics cost four or five thousand. Now it is estimated to be more expensive. Women love beauty. If you want to come to this set of cosmetics, it should be the best gift. Lu Ma felt that she was still a bit thin, so she added two more boxes of facial masks and some personal care products. In the end Mengyao felt that the feminine products alone were a bit bad, so he added two sets of men's skin care products for Uncle Feng and his son.

    The three mothers and daughters carrying gifts, Gao Zhiyuan drove them to Feng's house and then went home, but actually went into the space to practice fighting. These days, Mengyu didn’t know what it was. Suddenly he was going to hack zombies with his own hands, but he didn’t know how to fight, so he asked Chopper to find the most powerful fighting skills and put it into practice, but he practiced alone. And every opponent begged himself to practice fighting skills. It didn't hurt to think about it, so he practiced. Not only that, but also asked Chopper to find gravity suits for the two of them to increase gravity exercise muscles. Even Xiaojie asked to wear a gravity suit to exercise. Seeing the 5-year-old Xiaojie working so hard, the two big men felt that it wouldn't work if they didn't work hard, and now they are practicing with stitches. Even Dad Gao Lu is no exception. He also put on a gravity suit to exercise his strength and muscles.

    Mengyao and the others came to Feng's house, and Niu was surprised and delighted when he saw the gifts Mengyao and the others had brought. Surprisingly, the gift they brought was considered a great gift before the end of the world, and now it is the end of the world, they can still take out these things to give gifts, but I think their husband is a capable person. I also felt the importance Mengyao and Lu Ma paid to them. The good news is that Lu Ma and Mengyao value themselves, doesn't it mean that they can build a good relationship. Of course, the woman's love for beauty made Ms. Niu directly show a happy expression when she saw the gift.