Chapter 58 - 59

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 58 The Plants' Revenge

    "Can you tell us about plants?" Mengyao asked curiously.

    "I was originally a biological researcher, and I studied this aspect of plants. In the first two days, there were always some inexplicable emotions flashing in my mind, such as despair, a strong desire to survive, and unwillingness. It’s not my emotions. I was at a flower bed at the time. I was puzzled. So I went back. When I got home, I didn’t feel that way anymore. Until today, many voices suddenly appeared in my mind. The intertwining of all kinds of voices made me crazy. My brain seemed to split. I couldn’t stand it anymore, so I fainted. When I woke up, I found that the voices in my head were much less, and I even fainted. I felt the plants crying. I ran out and saw everyone burning trees crazily, not only burning trees, but also people." At this point, the woman paused and her emotions seemed unable to calm down, "It burned... They burned the plants...but the plants will retaliate...I feel the strong hatred of the surrounding plants. I want to stop it, but no one can listen to me rationally, they all regard me as a lunatic... ...I'm not a lunatic..." The woman's emotions became excited again, and her voice was full of sadness and unwillingness.

    "I heard it too. Those plants don't attack me, so I can feel it." Gao Ma said softly, gently stroking the woman's back, trying to calm her emotions.

    "It's nice if you can believe me." The woman looked at Gao's mother. Although the aunt in front of her was a little bit mean, the gentleness in her eyes was not fake. She was the same as herself, which made the woman seem to have found a soulmate. .

    "I don't know what your name is?" Mengyao asked softly.

    "My name is Su Miao." Su Miao wiped away tears and replied. "I don't know what elder sister's surname is?"

    Big...big sister...well, you deserve to be dressed up like an aunt.

    "My name is Lu, Lu Mengyao." Mengyao had a few thoughts and decided to report his real name.

    "I don't know where do you live, eldest sister? These plants don't attack me, I will send you back." Su Miao didn't think of anything he could do for his soulmates, so he offered to send them home.

    "No, we are not afraid. If you forget, I can hear the sound of plants." Gao Ma tactfully refused.

    "Oh, all right, but I'm going to stop those people, try to burn less plants and burn less." Su Miao smiled firmly, with a firm light in his eyes. I am not alone.

    "Let's help you." Gao Ma thought for a while and said.

    "This...aunt...I'm afraid..." Su Miao hesitated a little. If Gao's mother could help herself, she would have an extra help, but I don't know if Gao's mother would be angry when she was scolded by a lunatic? It's okay to be scolded by herself, but Gao Ma is her only soulmate, she doesn't want to.

    "Afraid of me being scolded?" Gao Ma saw what Su Miao was hesitating at a glance. "You are not afraid, I am such a big person, and there is nothing I can't bear."

    "..." Su Miao was silent for a moment, "Okay. But if those people don't listen to us, you should go first. I don't want to hurt you." Su Miao thought about the future for Mengyao and his group just in case.