CHAPTER 68-70

return
doomsday family
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 68 The hidden worries

    From this dog, Gao Zhiyuan thought a lot. Thinking about the apocalyptic strategies that Mengyao had listed in front of him, Gao Zhiyuan felt more and more that the survival of mankind was at stake.

    Not to mention that there is no sign of a large-scale emergence of power users, even if there are power users, human beings are facing the threat from zombies, and at the same time they have to worry about the animal mutation frenzy that may break out at any time, and suddenly felt that Alexander, this It also strengthened Gao Zhiyuan's determination to become stronger.

    After returning home and entering the space, Gao Zhiyuan told everyone what he was thinking and discussed countermeasures with everyone.

    After listening to Gao Zhiyuan's words, Dad Gao was silent for a long time, took a sip of water from the teacup, and then slowly said, "What do we need to do?"

    Meng Yao glanced at her father-in-law and was very moved, this is family, no matter what you are Whatever you do, they will always support you unconditionally.

    "Yeah, what do we need to prepare?" Dad Lu sighed and said helplessly, since he is old, it will be the world of young people in the future, so they just need to do logistical support.

    "First of all, I think you should prepare enough poisonous spirits, insecticides and the like. There are also mosquito coils. If you can get tetracaena, you can get some tetracaine." Mengyao thought about the apocalypse strategy he recorded and said. .

    "These are not difficult, the key is how to deal with mutant animals." Gao Zhiyuanjian Mengyao did not grasp the key point of the problem at all, and had to remind him aloud.

    "How to fight, how to fight, I'll draw more talismans, let's practice more, go out to fight zombies and gain experience." I have to say that Mengyao's simple thinking does provide the most direct method.

    "What about the others?" Meng Yu asked.

    "That's right, we have no problem, but there is no ability user yet." Meng Yao seems to have grasped the key.

    "You still know?" Gao Zhiyuan teased.

    "Why don't I know?" Meng Yao hummed in disapproval.

    "Sister, the methods you mentioned, it seems to me that you just don't know." Meng Yu said coolly on the side.

    "Are you looking for a fight?" He raised his hand and prepared to give Meng Yu a chestnut.

    "Sister, spare your life. Younger brother doesn't dare~" Meng Yu hurriedly put her head in her hands and pleaded for mercy.

    "Okay, stop making trouble, you two, how old are you, and you haven't been in shape yet." Mother Lu came forward to mediate. Mengyao was only able to control her mother Lu.

    "Then find a way to activate their abilities." Xiaojie said aloud at this time.

    Everyone looked at Xiaojie, making Xiaojie look a little embarrassed, "I'm just talking casually." After speaking, they lowered their heads and stopped talking.

    "That's right, there is no ability, we can find a way to help them stimulate the ability. At that time, it will be natural selection, and the fittest will survive." Ma Gao agreed with Xiaojie's opinion.

    "Then how to stimulate their abilities?" Meng Yu asked.

    "Why don't you ask Qiaoba?" Mengyao said she would do it. Chopper was called. At this time, Chopper was no longer a virtual screen, but a Chopper puppet. Meng Yao found a Chopper puppet in the supplies that Meng Yu collected from the commercial building last time. I asked Chopper if he could transfer it to this puppet. Chopper said that he could only transfer a small part, and only a small part of it. So Chopper walked freely in the space with Chopper's puppet body.