Chapter 53 Base Construction

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Feng Xi finished talking about the main things, and she didn't have much burden. After chatting with Mengyao's family for a while, she got up and prepared to go back.

    "Brother, wait! Although there are not many of these things, take them back to my sister-in-law and nephew." Dad Gao asked Gao's mother to give Feng Xi the things he had prepared in advance. When Feng Xi saw it, she was shocked. It was almost 20 days since the end of the world. They still have so many things to give to themselves, which shows that they are fully prepared. Some of these items were not available for purchase as early as a week ago. How many surprises does this old man have to give himself? I didn't expect that the younger brother I had worshipped was quite capable! Feng Xi was surprised in her heart, but she was stunned for a while and then resumed as usual. The little abacus in her heart was crackling. He originally wanted to give old Gao Xuezhong charcoal to make him more grateful to him, but now I want to thank him. After taking a glimpse, I know the whole leopard. Judging from the little things he gave himself, as well as their bodies, it can be inferred that there are not a few materials they hoarded. After reading it, it is indispensable to rely on my brother.

    "This, how embarrassing it is. Take it back quickly. Mengyao is still pregnant with a child. There are so many mouths at home to eat and drink. I still have them in my house. Keep these!" Feng Xi declined.

    " Brother, just take it." Dad Gao said as he approached Feng Xi, lowering his voice, "We still have enough food at home."

    "Then I'm welcome!" Feng Xi refused to see it, so he had no choice but to refuse. accept.

    "Xiaoyu, I can help with Zhiyuan and send it to your uncle." Dad Lu told Mengyu.

    "Oh, okay." Meng Yu promised next to him, picking up the rice bag and wine and preparing to go out.

    "Then go first. I'll call you tomorrow, let's go to Director Qian." Feng Xi picked up the things on the ground and went out. Gao Zhiyuan also followed, holding the rest of the things, and followed Feng Xi.

    "Xiao Yuan, how did your father-in-law's ability come from?" Feng Xi was a little curious, and couldn't help but ask.

    "I don't know. It was when my father suddenly called a fire that day, we saw him burn a piece of clothing. My father didn't know what happened and the clothes were burned by him." Gao Zhiyuan was very "honest." Told Feng Xi.

    "My dad is amazing, if only I have supernatural powers," Meng Yu said innocently.

    Feng Xi saw that Gao Zhiyuan didn't seem to be lying to him, so he stopped asking.

    The street lights dragged their shadows long, and the surroundings were very quiet, even the sound of insects could not be heard. There was a soft light from the residential buildings. If there were no patrols outside, everyone would feel that this was a peaceful and peaceful night. But it is not. Their peaceful life is based on the hard work of those outside.

    That's right. All the people outside the Xiangyun community were summoned to repair the fortifications. In the evening, patrols were also arranged.