Chapter 36 The Good Sisters

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Xu Jinghe and the others stayed in the quarantine area for 48 hours and were led to a building outside Jingrun's home. Since Xu Jinghe was the only woman, they were assigned to the female staff dormitory in the community, and the others were divided. A house is arranged.

    "Since I'm here, let's do this first. It's better than being afraid outside." Seeing that the eldest sister was a little unhappy, the monkey hurriedly comforted.

    "It's okay, I'm just worried about my parents." Xu Jinghe replied casually. Carrying her bag, I went to the dormitory.

    "Can you bring me a message for Lu Mengyao? My name is Xu Jinghe. I am Lu Mengyao's good sister." After Xu Jinghe settled in the dormitory, she came to the door of Xiangyun Community and saw the guard from the day before yesterday. get in a word.

    "Well, there is nothing we can't leave the post, this is a rule. I'm really sorry. But I can find our captain, he should be able to. You can wait a while." The doorman was also enthusiastic, and went into the house. I contacted the captain on the walkie-talkie.

    "Report 011, I am the guard at South Gate No. 024, and I have important reports. Finished."

    "011 received, 024 answered, finished"

    "A person who claims to be a sister of household 601 in building b1 wants to bring her a message. Finished. "

    Is there a problem with that person? Over."

    "I have been quarantined and over."

    "Let her wait an hour, over."

    "024 received, over."

    "The captain said I can bring you a message, but you He has to wait an hour, he is still patrolling." The guard told Xu Jinghe the result, and Xu Jinghe was waiting in the lounge at the door. While waiting, the latest broadcast began in the lobby.

    "...#¥%……&*#¥%……%&*#……" It was a piece of English at first, and Xu Jinghe didn't understand it. Although she is a person with a Level 4 certificate, God knows she has been blinded. Chinese was the next one, and Xu Jinghe began to listen.

    "Warning to the people of the world, due to the alien virus infection, a quarter of the people in the world have been infected every month, and this number is still growing. All kinds of riots and chaos have been triggered around the world. Under the circumstances, the government and military forces of various countries have begun to take various effective measures to curb the spread of the virus. After a vote of the member states of the United Nations, June 1, 2020 is now designated as January 1, the first year of the end. The alien virus is named. It is a type x-i virus. Now a large number of scientists from various countries have invested in the research of this virus. Please stay confident that this disaster will pass..." The

    next Japanese, Korean, Latin, French, and Russian Xu Jinghe didn't even bother to listen to the radio. In the first year of the last days, did she finally admit it? Or is everyone brainwashed by Resident Evil? In fact, I thought so at the beginning. Who made "Resident Evil" so deeply rooted in the hearts of the people?