Chapter 42 Air Ability

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    After the change is completed, use your spiritual power to memorize the result just now, so that you can directly apply it next time.

    At this time, Chopper had almost recovered. Like Xianbao, a lot of things came out in front of Mengyao and the others. "Sister, at this time, people just found out something suitable for you when you were practicing, do you guys like it?"

    Never underestimate a woman's ability to shop for treasures. As soon as Chopper's words fell, the three women were involved in the Taobao campaign.

    "Hey, mom, this little purse with happy eyebrows is very beautiful, don't you think?" Mengyao said, holding a red brocade storage bag.

    "Well, it's really good, the embroidery is very good, and the fabric is very soft." Gao Ma took it over and looked at it.

    "My family, this scarf goes well with you. The flowers embroidered on it are also very beautiful, you can try it." Lu Ma took a beige cloud brocade gauze scarf and gestured to Gao Ma's neck.

    "And this dress, it's so light, it feels soft and slippery, it's best for close-fitting." Mengyao put the dress in her hand on her face and squinted her eyes in admiration.

    "Here are two more, and there are many piles of the same fabric! Use these fabrics for underwear, right?" Mengyao asked her mother-in-law for advice.

    "Okay, it's all up to you." Gao Ma also likes this fabric very much.

    "There are also these jade slips. It is estimated that they are some skills. Let's start learning after dinner?" Mengyao

    "No problem!" Gao Ma.

    "Girl, look, there is a dinosaur egg here!" Lu Ma found the spirit beast egg in the pile of debris.

    Dandan Tucao: "The Lun family is not a dinosaur egg. Don't compare the noble sacred beasts of the Lun family with those lower creatures. The Lun family is a white tiger, a white tiger! Is the Lun family a sacred beast? It's a pity they can't hear it, haha)

    "Oh, that's oh, there are dinosaur eggs."

    "Sister, that's the egg of a spirit beast, not a dinosaur egg." Seeing that the poor Dandan was about to run away, Chopper came out Explained a bit.

    "Oh."

    (Just an "oh" ? Nothing else to express?) (What else can be said, the space is enough to guard against the sky, there is the power of the god horse Hunyuan, and the arrogant Hunyuan Ding, your aunt's grandma, my nerves have been trained to be very tough. Isn’t it just a spirit beast egg, is it surprising?) Do

    n’t care about the god horse spirit beast egg, no matter what kind of bird spirit beast he is, anyway, it’s just a Eggs, which cannot be used or eaten, are not as attractive as the other treasures in the pile of debris.

    (Dantan you are despised!) The

    three women threw the spirit beast egg aside and continued Taobao. However, Meng Yu was more interested in this spirit beast egg, and took the egg aside to study.