Chapter 23-The Lies of the Government

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The government lies. After

    eating, Meng Yu washes the pot and washes the dishes as usual. Mengyu once asked my old sister, why did you always say to me, "Xiaoyu, when will you grow up?" Mengyao replied to her brother like this, "You can wash the dishes instead of me when you grow up." "

    So when Meng Yu can wash the dishes, Meng Yu washes all the bowls at home.

    Although Dad Lu loves Mengyao very much, he still adheres to the educational philosophy of doing his own things by himself, and cultivates Mengyao's ability to live independently since he was a child. From the age of 3, he sleeps in separate beds, folds quilts, washes socks, and organizes himself. I fold my own toys and clothes. When Mengyao can do some housework within his power, let Mengyao wash the dishes, sweep the floor, peel a green onion and so on. But Mengyao hated washing dishes, so after having Mengyu, she looked forward to his younger brother's growth every day. When his younger brother could wash the dishes, Mengyao would wash the dishes with lightning speed. The job was thrown to my brother. What kind of sister are these. As for when Mengyu doesn't need to wash the dishes, that is of course when his children can wash the dishes.

    "When I was cultivating, I found that the space seemed to have grown again. There was a barrier where I was meditating. When I woke up, the barrier seemed to move back thirty or forty meters." Zhiyuan told his findings. Up everyone.

    "I also feel that the space seems to have changed, but I can't tell where the changes are." Lu Ma also echoed. She is a mental power, and her natural perception is much more sensitive than others.

    "Could it be that my abilities have been upgraded again when I made alchemy?" Mengyao was puzzled.

    "Yes, Master, this time you refined the Hunyuan Cauldron, your abilities have been upgraded to the 3rd floor of the base building of the cultivation level, the space has also been upgraded to level 6, and the spiritual power is twice as abundant as before, of course. The owner can also adjust the time ratio to eight to one. I am afraid that the owner will miss out on the outside world, so I adjusted the time as soon as the space was upgraded. Now it is 4:30 in the morning outside. If the owner wants to Go out at 6 o'clock, then you can stay in the space for 12 hours." Chopper is very responsible.

    "Then is this time enough for them to refine and absorb the Yun Ling Pill?" This is what Mengyao cares about.

    "Time is enough." Chopper calculated it and nodded. (Although I don’t have a head, I seem to have done this action.)

    "Then it’s fine, parents, you can eat the Yunling Pill, it can help you in your cultivation, come back, I will do some more exercises, and then put it in your backpack. In case of emergency."

    "Well, okay, listen to you." Zhiyuan agreed, and took out the Yun Ling Pill from the space ring, each with 3 pills, "You don't want it?"

    "I'll just No need, eat it, I can still practice." Mengyao shook her head.

    After receiving the Yun Ling Pill, everyone took the Yun Ling Pill under the guidance of Chopper and began to meditate and absorb it.

    Mengyao returned to the alchemy room and didn't want to be a fire-burning maid anymore, so she called out Xiao Ling, and under Xiao Ling's guidance, she began to learn from the most basic understanding of medicinal materials. While understanding the medicinal materials, I also made some simple medicines such as Zhixue San, Nourishing Blood Pills, and Shengji Ointment. Finally, I asked Chopper for some tricky prescriptions, such as itching powder, rotten eggs, and tear pill. Uneasy and kind, this girl.