Chapter 48 The Bridge of Dog Blood

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Others looked at this child enviously, and the expert accepted him as a disciple, that is, there is no need to worry about it in the future.

    It would be great if an expert could accept his children as disciples. But looking at Mengyao's indifferent expression, she whispered and swallowed. It’s still important to save your life. What if an expert doesn’t want to accept it and offends an expert.

    "My wife, I have a good rest, and I have advanced. I am now starting to send people to you." Gao Zhiyuan has absorbed spiritual power and advanced smoothly. He is busy sharing the good news with his wife with a ring of rhinoceros. , But also did not forget to send someone over.

    "Well, good." Mengyao was happy for her husband's advancement. I'm about to advance too. The harvest from this trip is really not small.

    After sending everyone over, Zhiyuan and Meng Yu both flew over. Meng Yu led the way. After Gao Zhi broke away, Mengyao followed everyone in the middle. In this way, a group of people ran down the safe passage to the first floor.

    In order to make it easier for these people to escape, Meng Yu and Zhiyuan went out to find two buses. Mengyao put a hidden aura formation on the car. This formation is relatively simple and does not require spiritual energy. It can be used as long as two crystal cores are installed. These spiritual powers are enough for these people to support the base. , So I chose this formation.

    From this group of people, four people who could drive were found, and they were given some food enough for them to eat for three days. After they were asked to drive to the base by themselves, they would no longer be concerned.

    "How can you throw us here?!" A very disharmonious voice sounded. Sure enough, he is a mentally disabled person. A woman with a good figure, barely dressed and a little haggard on her face made this extremely discordant voice.

    "Why can't we leave you here?" Mengyao snorted coldly, and didn't even want to look at the brain-dead woman.

    "Save the people to the end, send the Buddha to the west, can't you send us to the base?!" This man is better than this woman at first glance. If this thigh is on the list, he will have nothing to worry about. That woman, why does she look better than me, and her skin is better than me, vixen, she must be able to live so comfortably and so well after relying on that man.

    The woman just stared at Gao Zhiyuan like Hong Guoguo, her eyes leaking infatuation, and after a while she turned her head and stared at Mengyao fiercely.

    "Hey, the tone is bigger than athlete's foot!" Such a boring part of the bridge can also be encountered by myself. As expected, art comes from life! Who am I? I took a look at the two men next to her. Isn't one of them the man who I saw in the manager's office early this morning watching the live action romance movie? Then this woman must be the leading actress.

    Sure enough, life is ubiquitous! I don’t know who the leading male actor is? Mengyao's eyes looked back and forth on the man beside the woman.

    The woman Mengyao was scanning the man next to her, thinking that Mengyao was so arrogant because she climbed onto that man's bed.

    "This handsome guy, you can do it, look at us, ordinary people who are unarmed, don't they go to give food to the zombies." He said and threw a few winks.