CHAPTER 71-72

return
doomsday family
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 71 The Omen of the Nightmare

    "Husband, where are we going tomorrow?" Meng Yao asked expectantly while lying on the bed.

    "Let's go to the mission hall tomorrow. Go to bed and rest early." As he said that, he hugged Mengyao into his arms again, and wrapped Mengyao's feet with his own to keep her warm.

    "Well, good." Meng Yao shrank into Gao Zhiyuan's arms, adjusted to a comfortable position, nestled in Gao Zhiyuan's arms like a cat, and soon fell asleep.

    When Gao Zhi Yuan saw that Meng Yao was about to fall asleep, he felt relieved, and after a while, he also sank into his dream.

    In the dream, Meng Yao saw that it was still pitch black, she walked and walked, she seemed to hear some faint sounds, but she couldn't see clearly. The air seemed to be stagnant, there was no smell, and there was no wind, which made Meng Yao feel very stuffy.

    Suddenly a flash of lightning split the thick darkness. With the light of lightning, she saw a piece of gray, not knowing what animal it was. When she wanted to take a closer look, the world returned to darkness.     She waited patiently for the next lightning bolt. But through this lightning, what she saw was a vast ocean, the sea was everywhere, and there was no place to settle. Meng Yao was taken aback, but the practice during this period of time made her mentally firm, and this shock did not make Meng Yao scream. The world soon returned to darkness.     However, this darkness was accompanied by the roar of an engine, and it was still pitch black. At this time, Meng Yao felt a strong wind blowing, and something unknown brushed her ear and face. This inexplicable feeling made Meng Yao's hair stand up. Humans always have an instinctive fear of the unknown. Mengyao is the same. If she could see it, she wasn't too scared, but what she couldn't see made Meng Yao break out in a cold sweat.     With a swipe, Meng Yao woke up from her dream, she sat up, and her terrifying dream was still playing back in her mind. Her actions made Gao Zhiyuan also wake up. "What's the matter? Did you have a nightmare?" Gao Zhiyuan looked at Mengyao with a pale face. There were still slight beads of sweat on her forehead, so she guessed that Mengyao was probably having a nightmare.     "Well, it's so scary." Meng Yao swallowed, recovered and said.

    "It's okay, there's me. Be good, don't be afraid." Gao Zhiyuan poured a glass of warm water from the bedside, handed it to Meng Yao, put her in his arms, and gently patted her back.

    "Premonition. I have a bad premonition." Meng Yao took a cup of water and drank it in small sips. To organize your thoughts. She believed that her dreams were not without reason.

    "Yeah. Go to bed first, and discuss with your parents tomorrow. They have more knowledge than us." She felt that Mengyao's body in her arms was no longer stiff, but trembled slightly. She knew that Mengyao's mood had calmed down. Hold her tighter. and kissed her forehead. Hope she can calm down.

    "Well, good. Husband, hug." Meng Yao handed the water cup to Gao Zhiyuan, Gao Zhiyuan put the water cup back, saw Meng Yao begging for a hug, and smiled slightly. He held Meng Yao in his arms and comforted her gently.

    After a while, Meng Yao felt really relaxed. "Sleep? Are you okay?" Gao Zhiyuan said softly.

    "Well..." Meng Yao was already a little confused. He answered vaguely.

    Seeing Mengyao's appearance, Gao Zhiyuan smiled slightly, put Mengyao in the quilt, tucked the quilt for her, and then lay down by himself. He held Meng Yao in his arms and tapped gently. Until Mengyao fell asleep.