Chapter 56 -57

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 56 Plant Variation

    "Help...help...Run...ah..." Before the voice fell, the owner of the voice couldn't make any more voices.

    "Ah...Run!" The person who was still stunned suddenly reacted, and ran into the base.

    "What happened?" someone asked.

    "Eating people! Plants... Plants eating people! Run!" The crowd heard the escapee's words, but they didn't care whether the person said it was true or false. Up. But some people are still watching. However, when they saw the crazy growth of the trees on the roadside and stretched their branches towards them, their faces were suddenly pale in fright.

    "Eat...cannibalize!"

    "Run !" "Stay

    away from those trees!"

    "Ah..." A person didn't pay attention to his feet and was caught by the growing grass and fell to the ground. "Don't...Don't come...Help...Ah..." I couldn't say it again before I finished shouting.

    Every place in the base, as long as there are plants, is a mess.

    People are constantly kidnapped by plants, sucking life away. However, human beings did not sit still, found burning gasoline, poured it on without distress, and suddenly set ablaze. It was burned along with the living people not far from the plants. Such indiscriminate attacks make some lucky people feel terrified. Hearing the crackling crackling in the sea of ​​fire, and the howling of people's pain, the people in the fire overseas looked sad and did not look at the people inside.

    "Not good! There are also many plants in the base!" one of the crowd exclaimed.

    "Ah? Where can we get more?"

    " Should we hide to the upper floors of the building first?"

    "Well, yes."

    A group of people discussed for a while, and quickly ran to the tallest building closest to them. Avoid the attack of plants.

    "Why is it so noisy outside?" Mengyao sensed the noisy outside in the space. I couldn't help but feel upset. In the past few days, I haven't made any progress in researching the formation. Instead, my husband and younger brother are more talented in this area. This made her feel a little bit unhappy. She worked very hard to study, but she still couldn't compare with her husband and younger brother. They could understand a formation in almost a tenth of their time. Now Mengyao was embarrassed by a seven-star life and death formation. After tangling for a long time, she didn't have a clue, but there was a noisy voice outside, which made Mengyao feel even more upset, even her tone of voice was much worse.

    "Let's go out and have a look." Gao Zhiyuan knew what his wife was annoying, so he patted Mengyao gently on the shoulder, and said gently.

    "Well, okay!" Mengyao threw the Formation Book aside, got up and pulled Gao Zhiyuan out of the space.

    "What's going on?" Mengyao used her spiritual sense to sense the community, and she was shocked. When did plants become so crazy?

    "Is it mutated?" Gao Zhiyuan also understood the surrounding situation and said his guess.