Chapter 8 Potential Development

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Although she was in a daze, Mengyao still felt quite uneasy in her heart. Because when I saw the swaying person, a term "red ghost" that I had never heard before suddenly popped up in my mind. Mengyao was puzzled. So I entered the space and wanted to ask that Zhinao, I don't know what advanced thing it is, so I called it Zhinao for the time being.

    "What does "Red Ghost" mean?" Mengyao asked tentatively. Because I am not sure that this intellectual brain will know.

    "'Red Ghost', a mutant creature on the earth, is the product of excessive cosmic radiation, infection of cosmic mutation virus, and genetic sequence mutation in the body. On the surface, it shows the clinical characteristics of death, but it still has the ability to move, stiff limbs, and slow movement. do not have the wisdom, not breathing and heartbeat, bloodthirsty, similar to that on Earth thousands of years ago, there have been kinship, but kinship with advanced wisdom, so called red ghost, is not divided into kinship.

    red ghost tired sun shade , He likes to eat humans, can evolve, has certain wisdom after evolution, or possesses special abilities. At present, it is known that the red ghost can evolve to level 8. According to the energy body in the brain of the red ghost, the level of the red ghost can be judged. Level 0 is red, so Called the red ghost, level 1 is orange, and so on, level 8 is white." "How can you know so clearly?"

    "Nonsense, I am the product of the highest technology 500 years later." Wei Mao is in this mechanical sound Did you hear Tsundere's kick?

    "Since you are so powerful, can you change your voice to make it uncomfortable."

    "Do you like that kind of sound?"

    "Try each of your voices."

    "I have more than 600 voices stored here. Master, sure you want to listen?" How come I feel cheated! what! what! Mengyao was full of black lines,

    "Choose a voice that is more neutral and softer. For example, like me." (Deeply despise, do you praise yourself so much.)

    "How about this voice, it is said that this The voice is the voice of a voice actor, and many people like his voice."

    "Um...(⊙o⊙)..." Mengyao was mad, this seems to be a cute pet in Riman. When I heard this voice, I thought of cute pets Pikachu and Chopper. Fortunately, both of them are dubbed. Forget it, think it's Chopper in my heart.

    "In this case, you will call Chopper from now on." Who told you to use Chopper's voice.

    "Okay, Master."~~~~(>_<)~~~~ I can’t stand the bird anymore. so cute. Good porridge. ~~~~(>_<)~~~~ The building is crooked.

    Back to the topic of Chi ghost. "Is there a way to deal with it?"

    "Yes, but I am set to not produce any technology or product that is 20 years beyond the current era. The virus is completely clear that the technology is 65 years later."

    " So, is there any way to resist."

    " Yes , improve the physical fitness of human beings, stimulate the hidden physical potential, continue to evolve oneself, compete with natural selection, and survive the fittest."