Chapter 17 The First Meal in Space

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The first meal in the space,

    Lu Ma and Gao Ma, first cleaned up the room and replaced it with what they had bought from outside. Then they took them to the kitchen. Seeing that the kitchen is still the old fire stove and big iron pot, the two queens didn't feel surprised. They used this kind of stove at home when they were young. They have been useless for many years. Now they are still used. Without a word, I rolled my sleeves and started work.

    "It's still fragrant to cook in a big iron pan. I haven't eaten food cooked in an iron pan in many years." Gao Ma stared at the fire of Hongtangtang while burning the fire, her face could not help showing nostalgia.

    "No, this time let's make some food from when I was a kid. Now this generation has never eaten corn cakes made in iron pot kang. Let's take it again today. It's also a relief." Lu Ma said as she scooped it up. The cornmeal, afraid that Mengyao could not be used to eating it, mixed some white noodles and kneaded it in the basin.

    When the pot was heating up, Lu Ma grabbed a dumpling of noodles, twisted it twice in her hand, and turned it into a round noodles, then gently pressed it into a pie shape, and pressed it against the side of the pan. After a few clicks, a baba is ready, and then I circled the pot stickers.

    Paste the corn cake, then pour the oil, then cut the green onion and cut the ginger. When the green onion and ginger are cut and the oil is hot, pour the onion and ginger into the pot. With a sound of "chill la la", it suddenly floats in the kitchen. Scented. Mother Lu took a piece of cabbage, tore it in three times, threw it into the pot, stirred it with a spatula, put salt, seasoning, vinegar, and pepper, and fry it a few times. Sure enough, the products produced by the space must be exquisite. Before the chicken essence is added, this dish is already scented and greedy.

    Put the vegetables out, put green onion and ginger, chop a chicken, cut a few potatoes and onions, put it in the pot, put bean paste, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, salt and stir-fry until it's ripe. When it was over, I added hot water from the pot next to it, and covered it with the lid and simmered it.

    "Mom, what's so delicious?" Mengyao's nose, which is comparable to a dog's nose, smelled of fragrance. Seeing the torn cabbage in the case, it was sour and delicious, so she couldn't help but want to eat

    "Mom, I'm hungry," he said with a pitiful expression. Lu's mother glanced at her daughter irritably. The dog's nose is really installed, as long as it is done, it must be hidden from this girl's nose.

    Looking at Mengyao's pitiful look, Gao Ma couldn't bear it, so she found a small dish, dialed some, and gave Mengyao a distilled quick-frozen steamed bun. Now Mengyao was happy, and she sat next to Gao's mother in front of the stove and ate, eating while shouting the deliciousness of the world.

    But Mengyao didn't eat much. She had smelled it a long time ago. There were good things stewed in the pot. When I was full, there would be no place to put more delicious food.

    Seeing Mengyao eating, Lu's mother changed with Gao's mother, and Lu's mother came over to start the fire. Gao Ma scooped out the hot water from the other pot, brushed the pot numbly, ready to make a big iron pot stew. Refining the cut lard in a pot, let the lard sauté the onion and ginger, pour the remaining pork belly into the pot, stir-fry a few times on high heat, then pour the tofu and carrots and fry them together, and put them on Salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, soy sauce, and soy sauce were then fried until they were almost ripe, so I added hot water, poured the cabbage in, and grabbed a lot of vermicelli into it. Cover the grate and stew it with steamed buns on the grate, so that the steamed buns can also be dipped in the aroma of vegetables.