Chapter 49 Building Homes

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Dad Lu and Dad Gao are busy in the field, so they should exercise. The whole family is busy in the space and enjoys itself. The outside community officially announced the base regulations. All the details are posted on the publicity boards downstairs in each building. The community has also begun to undergo corresponding transformations. Starting today, the Xiangyun base is officially established.

    "Hello everyone, everyone, this is Xiangyun Base News Network Broadcast, I am the host Guan Jiaen, and the following is the main content of this program." On a huge LED electronic display outside the Xiangyun Community, news produced by the base itself is shown. programme.

    It is said that it is a news program, but in fact it was not produced in the studio, but was shot on-site with handheld camera equipment. The location is the front desk of a hotel, and the host is sitting inside the reception desk. A piece of blue cloth is used as the background, which is really simple.

    "Xiangyun Base was formally established this morning, and the construction of the base's infrastructure has begun." The host spoke as usual, just like before the end of the world. "Next, please see the report sent by the reporter from the scene."

    "Host, hello." The location reporter greeted the host through the camera.

    "Hello, Kobayashi, how is the base construction now? What is the situation around the base?" The host asked a few main questions.

    "That's it. Now the base has begun to mobilize and start to form a team, ready to start building the base's defense facilities."

    "How about the progress?"

    "Now it's just a preparatory stage, because there are so many materials to be mobilized. In addition, today’s construction environment is different. In the construction process, we must always beware of a huge number of zombies. The difficulty of construction is unimaginable."

    "Then how is the situation around the base now? Can you give a brief introduction to the audience?

    " Okay, host. Now about 60% of the zombies on the periphery of the base have been cleaned up, and simple defensive checkpoints have been set up. Armed police and military personnel are patrolled 24 hours a day, and militiamen cooperate to protect the safety of the base." Reporter Speaking, he pointed his finger at the roadblock not far away.

    The camera lens followed the direction pointed by the reporter to shoot. In the screen, a shooting fort made of burlap like the one shown on TV appeared, as well as spiked roadblocks, and some engineers were busy digging trenches around. .

    Through the camera lens, some gunshots and the roar of zombies were faintly heard. Obviously fighting is going on in the distance.

    "The security of our current base is the result of the efforts and sacrifices of many people. We can no longer watch. The future of the base is our future. Only when the base is safe can we be safe." The reporter also heard. The sound of fighting in the distance was sent with emotion, and he gave an impassioned speech in front of the camera.

    "My compatriots, join us, and build our common home together and wipe out the zombies!" It seemed that in order to cope with the reporter's generous statement, the national anthem was gradually sounded as background music.

    "Thanks for your hard work. Say hello to the soldiers fighting on the front line for me. The people of the base are grateful to them!"

    "It doesn't matter, it is the responsibility of each of us to build the base!" The reporter said, clenching one free hand into a fist. Raised to Qi Er, it seems to be swearing.

    "Thank you for the report."

    "No thanks."

    After speaking, the screen was switched back to the "studio".

    "My compatriots, now we have reached a very dangerous moment. Perhaps those zombies used to be our relatives and friends, but they have now become cannibals, and we can no longer hide. We must unite. The zombies are wiped out and our homes are rebuilt..." The host made another generous statement.

    Even so, they are professional people. The inciting words made them say touching. Their calm heart boiled, and they seemed to have inexhaustible strength. Some people even shouted excitedly, "Destroy the zombies and return to my home." "

    "My friends, if you have a little strength, if you can still move, then join in! Join in the construction of the base! As long as the base is safe and there are no more infected people, then the zombies will always be wiped out. One day, we will always return to our former home!" The host made a strong call at the end.

    "Okay, join, I'll join!" Some of the people watching the show around the display were already excited.

    At this time, the host continued to say: "The registration location is in each mobile business hall of the base. Welcome everyone to sign up and build the base! Build our home!" As

    soon as the host finished speaking, some people had already rushed to find the registration point. NS. Seeing someone taking the lead, the rest followed.

    Suddenly, there was a wave of construction bases, defending the homeland, and destroying zombies in the base.

    Everyone met, not asking if you had eaten, but asking, have you signed up? The base construction team continues to grow, which reminds many people of the enthusiasm for large-scale construction when the country was first founded. Thinking back then, it was also a slogan, and I was full of confidence, full of hope, full of strength, and full of energy every day.

    Now, if it weren't for the zombies who harassed from time to time from outside, I suddenly thought that I was back in the great era of national construction and national mobilization.

    The men, women and children in the base are all doing what they can. Some people in the middle who rushed over from other places were also infected by the heat. They felt that they were safe in the base. The base was built for their own sake, and they were generally the owners of the base. Everyone’s face is filled with a happy smile, there is no panic, no frustration, and some are just good hopes for the future.

    "When will this base be built?" Worker A.

    "No matter when it is built, the stronger it is, the safer we live in it." Worker 2

    "Yes, as long as we are no longer infected by zombies, then the number of zombies will not increase, and we are still there every day. Stop killing the zombies. Sooner or later, the zombies will be wiped out." Worker C.

    "Well, that's right, we can survive the eight-year war of resistance. What are the little zombies?" Worker B.

    "That said, Little Japan can use planes and cannons, but the zombies can't. Little Japan has been beaten away by us, and the zombies are definitely not a problem." Worker A.

    While building, everyone established their beliefs, believing that one day in the future, the zombies will be wiped out and they will return to their former homes.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes