Chapter Thirty Two

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    So far, the first volume has come to an end, and the following will enter the second volume. This volume will not feature too many Mengyao family scenes, but some key characters will appear in it. Well, no more spoilers.

    At this point, I feel a bit out of control. I didn’t want to write so much. But when I signed a, I asked the editor to write more than 200,000 characters. It was immediately stressed, and I put the outline aside and decided to add some supporting roles. After all, it was. Supporting role, can't let people get a box lunch as soon as they show up, right?

    background. Passers-by A, B, C, Ding just give two lines. I know that my level is low, and the articles I write may not be popular, but I still hope that someone will follow my articles, recommend them, give me a reward, and get tickets. This proves that I still have many fans and readers, and it can also encourage me to work hard. Xiao Miao hereby guarantees that she will not abandon the pit, even if it is not good enough, she will resolutely fill the pit. Responsible for the readers, but also responsible for yourself.

    Don't ask how good the writing is, just to be able to laugh at him.

    Here, the Mengyao family still acted in a low-key manner, but they inadvertently got the admiration of Wang Tie and the jealousy and favor of Liu Chengyi. These things were not known to the Mengyao family. They are busy practicing qigong now.

    On the other hand, Su Miao was arranged at the Xiangyun Safety Base. Thanks to Wang Tie’s care, Wang Tie thought in his heart, she is a woman’s house, and her boyfriend has just died, so she can take care of it as soon as she can, so she is nearby. Arranged in Xiangyun Community. Two or three hundred people can't be arranged, but one person can still be arranged. Externally, Su Miao is a scientific researcher, so take special care. Everyone has no comments. Su Miao lived in Xiangyun Community.

    Su Miao tuned the radio's band to a foreign station and listened to foreign broadcasts, because she knew that the national government must have concealed something. It was said that it was an epidemic, but in fact it might be more serious than the epidemic. Otherwise, what kind of safety base should be established? Also, the vague words that Akun said before his death seemed to imply something.

    Sure enough, when Su Miao listened to American Radio, he heard the word "zombie", which means zombie, zombie? resident Evil? The end of the world? Su Miao could not help but think that Americans would not use this word for no reason. This is not a niche broadcast, but a national public broadcast. The use of this word must be approved by Congress. It was even issued by Congress.

    As for other content, Su Miao is not in the mood to listen anymore. Anyway, the general idea is that these zombies are very dangerous. Be careful not to get caught. It is similar to domestic broadcasts, but the name is different. Su Miao weighed the two hard drives in his hand and his own research data, feeling a little breathless. Is this a life-saving talisman or a urging talisman? Su Miao thought twice and decided to open up the hard drive. Although I don't know why A Kun didn't give the data to his instructor but kept it, it must be reasonable for him to do so. It is better to listen to A Kun himself.

    After making up his mind, Su Miao started looking for a place to hide the hard drive in the house, but couldn’t find a safe place. In the end, Su Miao decided to take the hard drive with him, but one was sewn in the backpack and the other was sewn. In the inner lining of the clothes. As for my own information, it is a 32g flash drive sewn into the interlayer of the underwear. After doing this, Su Miao relaxed a little, took out the food in the backpack, and ate a little to cushion his stomach.