Chapter 40 System Establishment

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "But it is estimated that some people will disagree, or just calculate it according to contribution, just like the rules of the game in online games." A slightly younger person is a little reluctant. When he was in college, he heard from the teacher that the so-called work point system is actually a system of exploitation that appears to be fair on the surface. More work can’t get more, and many people usually get something for nothing. He was very opposed. "This kind of system is easy to dampen people's enthusiasm. If it is a good system, it will not be eliminated."

    "What you said is reasonable, so what kind of system do you want to use?" The first person is not annoyed, but is right. The young man was very interested in his opinions.

    "Working more, not working hard." The young man said, "The old man and the child each have two meals a day, each with a steamed bun and a bowl of porridge, to ensure that they will not die from starvation. People with the ability to work have three meals a day, each Eat 2 steamed buns and a bowl of porridge to ensure labor. This is the most basic supply. If you want better living conditions, you can join the team that collects materials. You can get a reward for participating in a mission. The reward is extra food or Daily necessities. In addition, people in the base can set up teams, the base publishes reward tasks, registration of the team is free, and you can get rewards after completing the tasks. When you complete the task, you will also be rewarded with points. The higher the points, the more difficult the task. The higher the difficulty of the task, the more rewards you will get. I believe that the enthusiasm of many people will be mobilized, and the number of times the army will go out to participate in tasks can be reduced, and more energy can be allocated to maintain the safety of the community. Unless it is an encounter For relatively large missions, the rest of the time except for the troops sent by the army can protect the base. At the same time, I suggest reducing the original supply of the army by a quarter. Because it is an extraordinary period, it should be treated very seriously. Unlike before, the common people can Self-sufficiency, now the people depend on our relief, so the army has reduced a little bit. Our government workers distribute food and supplies according to their jobs as wages, so there will be no additional distribution of food. What do you think of my suggestions?"

    "Boy The suggestion is good, we agree." Wang Tie thought, it is really good, so that he doesn't have to go out to find something to feed these non-working people.

    "I also agree. But there may be some imperfections. You can make a detailed plan as soon as possible and give it to me in the afternoon." The first person nodded and agreed.

    "We also agree." The people below all agreed upon seeing the secretary of the provincial party committee. They also felt that there was no major loss to their own interests, so they agreed.

    "Now that they all agree, let's do it according to this plan! What's the young man's name?" the first person asked very kindly.

    "My name is Xiang Tianqi. Before the end of the world, I was an office clerk at the Procuratorate." Xiang Tianqi answered by looking directly at the provincial party committee secretary.

    "Yes, you come to be my secretary. My secretary has become a zombie in the last days. You should make the plan as soon as possible, and start implementing it tomorrow." The provincial party committee secretary made a decision.