Chapter IV Procurement

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    After deciding to go to the flower market to purchase tomorrow, Gao's father and mother got up and went home after sitting for a while, while Lu's father and Lu's mother stayed to take care of Lu Mengyao.

    After taking a shower, Zhiyuan and Mengyao both lay down. Lu Mengyao suddenly remembered that the orchid-like pendant he had bought was missing, and shook her husband quickly, "Husband, get up quickly, my pendant is missing."

    "Which pendant?"

    "It's the orchid pendant I bought back from the street that day. You see, there is only a rope left." "Will your space be changed by the pendant, right?" Gao Zhiyuan probed As he spoke his own speculation, he had also read similar novels.

    "Yes, isn't it all written in novels!" Mengyao suddenly realized. I want to go back to Lanxiang Xiaozhu. Thinking like this in his heart, he returned to Lanxiang Xiaozhu as expected. "I want to go back." He went back to the bedroom. Gao Zhiyuan just watched his wife disappear and reappear in front of him, and felt that it was necessary to warn his heartless little woman that he should pay attention to the occasions of using the space in the future.

    "Yao Yao, ah, next time you are out of space there is no one around to see the trouble ah, or disaster at the last minute you do not know how to die."

    "Dwarf oil ~ ~ ~ ~ do not know it is to know that you're next to me was So don't worry~~~" Lu Mengyao acted like a baby while shaking her husband's arm. This is the most useful, ha ha.

    "Huh? What is this?" Gao Zhiyuan pointed to an orchid-shaped mark on his wife's chest and said, "Maybe it was changed after the space recognized the master. It's pretty good-looking, so I don't need tattoos anymore. Hehe~~~" Lu Meng Yao squinted her eyes and smiled like a cat that stole the fishy fish, and was a little bit eager~~~~~

    "Okay? Don't worry now? Go to sleep? Dear wife?"

    "Yeah ?" , Xiao Yuanzi, Aijia is resting, you can kneel down!"

    "Hahahaha~~" The two laughed and fell asleep after a while.

    Early the next morning, Mengyao was awakened by bursts of fragrance. The stomach also protested, so I got up to wash my face and brush my teeth. Unexpectedly, my husband had already gotten up. Seeing Mengyao was awake, he went to the bathroom to help Luyao put hot water. Gao's mother said that pregnant women shouldn’t be soaked in cold water. . So put the hot water for Mengyao and test the temperature so that she won't be too lazy to use the cold water from the tap directly.

    After washing, Mengyao discovered that the breakfast was actually spinach and lean meat porridge. A small face suddenly wrinkled into a bun, ooh. . The Lun family hates spinach the most. . . "Mom~~~~~~~~ I don't want to eat spinach~~~ La~~~" Like a water snake, she twisted her body while acting like a baby.

    "Don't shake me... you must eat it. Baby spinach is smart!"

    "Hiccup?" Looking at the green and white spinach porridge, Lu Mengyao took out the courage of a strong man to break his wrist, and scooped up a spoonful of porridge, as if he was going to the execution ground. Usually closed his eyes and opened his small mouth with difficulty, and the strong man swallowed a bite of spinach porridge as if he was gone.