Chapter 47 Zombies are so delicious

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Following Chopper's instructions, Mengyao started to fight the fight. These days Mengyao had already practiced the first two parts of the Hunyuan Jue very proficiently, but because of his cultivation level, he couldn't practice the third part. There are nine parts in the Hunyuan Judgment. During the Qi training period, the first part is mainly practiced. The power increases with the increase of the level. The second part of the base-building period practice also exerts different powers at different levels. As for the third part, you will not be able to practice until the golden core period.

    Mengyao made a decisive battle, and then felt the gray spiritual power in her body that had turned into a mist. They seemed to be inspired, quickly liquefied, gathered into small streams, and finally merged into the pubic area. In the process of gathering, there will be some black dots dripping into the stream like raindrops, and then melt into the stream. As a result, after receiving the black raindrops, the already gray spiritual power returned to its grayish color. After no raindrops entered, Mengyao allowed the spiritual power to stabilize at the dantian for a while before collecting the gong. The spiritual power ball in the dantian quickly turned into a mist, scattered in every corner of Mengyao's body.

    Others concentrated their spiritual power in the dantian, Mengyao tried it too, but as soon as the movement was completed, the gathered spiritual power ball would be atomized by itself. Later, when asked about Chopper, Chopper said that the power of Hunyuan was originally It is different from other spiritual powers, it is scattered in every corner of the body, just for the convenience of being able to absorb all kinds of spiritual qi between heaven and earth anytime and anywhere, each time you exercise is a tempering of your body, now the master is just a gathering In the process of spiritual power, Mengyao can merge with heaven and earth when he reaches the final level of Jiujiu. You can also go to a higher level. That place may be the place that my last master was so yearning for-the realm of God.

    But Mengyao was lazy, she didn't want to go to the place of God Horse God Realm, she wanted to spend a peaceful and stable life with her parents, husband, and children. But perhaps it was Mengyao's peaceful mindset that he would be at ease. Mengyao didn't encounter any bottlenecks in the process of practicing, so he soared all the way to the third floor of the foundation building. During the period, thanks to the refinement of the Hunyuan Ding, which absorbed a large amount of Hunyuan’s power, but if the mentality was not good, he would still not be promoted. Maybe it's Mengyao's desireless mood that fits the taste of Hunyuan's power? ?

    Mengyao opened her eyes and was startled, where are the zombies? ? Why are they all gone?

    "Sister, you have eaten all the zombies!" Chopper joked.

    "What??" (⊙o⊙)

    "You ate the zombies!"

    "You lie, I just practiced, how can I eat zombies?!" Mengyao complained.

    "Indeed you are eating, but not the kind of sense of eating, but absorbed it is your zombie body to concentrate, and inside the dark spiritual forces are absorbed by you, naturally zombie does not exist."

    "Scared I'm dead. I thought I really ate the zombies. It's disgusting."

    "Is that an energy crystal on the ground?" Mengyao asked, pointing to a ruby ​​on the ground.