Chapter 62-63

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 62 The situation is under control

    Gao Zhiyuan saw that Su Miao was talking with Mengyao and the others, so he looked around, only to find that Li Zhengzheng was holding his mobile phone to photograph the fight between plants and zombies, and he couldn't help but look at Li Zheng differently. "Why are you filming this?"

    "I'm afraid that no one will believe it when the time comes. If we still ask us to verify, what if we encounter a zombie? It's better to make a video. It will be a proof at that time." Li Zheng is a little unsure. She smiled embarrassingly.

    "Dad, look over there, there are leaves that have changed color." Li Zheng was busy taking a video, anyway, it was considered safe, so he let his son play around by himself, only to see Li Liang's little finger pointing at the privet on the opposite side of the road. The tree shouted cheerfully.

    Gao Zhiyuan and Li Zheng looked in the direction pointed by Liangliang and found that the leaves of the Ligustrum lucidum tree had gradually changed from grayish green to grayish purple. Gao Zhiyuan was puzzled. Li Zheng saw this strange scene and quickly took out his mobile phone to continue shooting.

    "Wife, look, the leaves have turned purple, what's the matter?" Gao Zhiyuan had to interrupt their conversation.

    "Ah? Is there such a situation?" Su Miao was the first to react. It seems that as long as it is about plants, her response is always great.

    "Chopper, what's going on?" Mengyao communicated with Chopper in her mind using her spiritual knowledge.

    "This is the evolution of plants after they have absorbed the zombie's crystal nucleus to obtain energy. The evolved plants not only have the original photosynthesis function, but can also absorb energy and viruses traveling in the air, and release energy that is purer than the air. To put it bluntly, it can be purified."

    "So good?" Mengyao was a little surprised.

    "But this must be a plant that has been purified by spatial spring water. The spring water in the space can purify the harmful components in the energy in the air. These harmful components will make animals, humans or plants have tyrannical emotions, but as long as the water in the space is After purification, these harmful substances will no longer exist."

    "Then you mean that if you want these plants to have the ability to purify, you must first use space water to purify them?"

    "Huh ? ."

    "Then space water can purify zombies?"

    "No."

    "Why?" Plants are fine, why can't zombies?

    "Plants seem to be dead on the surface, but their root system still has vitality, so the space water can purify and restore them to life, but the zombies have lost their vitality, and they rely on the crystal nucleus in the brain to supply energy for their activities. Even if they are purified with space water, they can only stop being tyrannical and bloodthirsty. But after they lose their energy source, they will continue to consume the energy stored in the crystal nucleus in the brain, knowing that they will be completely consumed after the energy is consumed. Death. After death, the corpse will turn into ashes. But these ashes are very toxic and will spread into the air, making the air more toxic."