Chapter 27 Student Self-Saving

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Lao Guo, it's quiet outside, can't you go?" a tall and thin student asked the person next to him.

    "Take the computer in the dormitory and find two empty backpacks. I guess I can find something to eat in the store downstairs." The student who was called to be Lao Guo pushed his eyes on the bridge of his nose and said.

    "Why do you still use a computer?" The tall and thin didn't understand. "It's so heavy and it takes up space."

    "The computer is my lifeblood. If you don't take it, can't I carry it on my own?" Lao Guo put away his computer and accessories from the table. Then I found a larger schoolbag, carrying a computer bag, and an empty schoolbag, and I was ready to leave.

    "Hey, wait for me." Seeing that Lao Guo was about to leave, the tall and thin man quickly took out a piece of clothing from the cabinet, put it on, and carried a mountaineering bag of his roommate on his back. Finally, he glanced at the roommate who had become cannibalism who had been crushed to death on a stool by the two of them, sighed, and followed Lao Guo out.     "Hurry up," Lao Guo urged a little impatiently when he saw that he was still ditching, and by the way, he took a fire axe from the fire hydrant in the corridor and held it in his hand as a weapon.     Old Guo's full name is Guo Shouliang. He is a standard IT nerd. His computer is configured by himself. It looks ordinary on the surface, but it is actually powerful and even equipped with solar cells. As long as there is a sun, his computer It can be used.     In addition, he has an invisible identity, a hacker, codenamed Night Owl, and he is also a famous figure in the top fifty on the hacker list.     Once, about half a month ago, he was so bored that he walked around to the State Secrecy Bureau and saw some top-secret documents. As a hacker, the more top-secret you are, the more I want to see it. So Lao Guo looked at these top-secret documents.     However, these top-secret documents are actually written in ancient Chinese, and it is a large piece of it. The angry old Guo directly scolds his mother. I don't have any problem with English, uncle, but his grandmother actually uses the most difficult ancient Chinese! Or traditional characters!     Hackers generally don’t stay on the Internet for a long time. They only want to find out if they are curious, and they don’t have the time to go through the dictionary and translate the ancient Chinese. Forgot to erase the traces.

    Looking back on some simple sentences he could understand, what kind of plan was coherent roughly, and also mentioned what Nuwa in ancient times, which made Lao Guo confused. I didn't think it had much to do with me, so I didn't care and went to play my own.

    The thin and tall man named Lin Shi, who studies architecture, is in the same department as Lao Guo, but Lao Guo doesn't like architecture very much, but he is interested in computers. Usually, the relationship between two people in the dormitory is normal.

    Lao Guo had a relatively strong relationship with another student in the dormitory. Unfortunately, he went out at noon to help the people in the dormitory bring food. When he came back, he fainted. When he woke up, he would not recognize anyone.

    Lin Shi and Lao Guo couldn't help but called another roommate to tie him up, but the classmate was scratched when they were tied up, and soon they stopped confessing. In desperation, the two people used the bench to smash the roommate who had turned into a monster to death.