Chapter Twenty-Five

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Ca     n't hold it down, Mengyao and his family can be said to have taken advantage of the right time and place, and live a happy life in their own home. However, in the outside world, it is no longer what the news reported. For most people at the bottom, the end of the world has come.

    As for what Lu Ma saw, it was only the tip of the iceberg. Because the property in their community is good and the public security is also very good, coupled with high-level pressure, once they find abnormal signs, they are immediately strangled. Those who were locked up didn't know why they weren't killed. It might be for other purposes. These Mengyaos didn't want to or could not control them.

    Outside the community, the old downtown area, a 30-minute drive from them, is already a hell on earth. Repeated normal people-bitten-biting. 119 fire officers and soldiers, 120 medical staff, and 110 special police officers went batch after batch, usually with meat buns and dogs. The only special police officer who fled back with serious injuries reported the latest situation on the front line and shot his head. He didn't want to become that kind of terrible monster.

    According to the returning special police, their team arrived there and worked with medical staff to control an infected person. However, the infected person was so powerful that he not only broke free from the fixed rope that bound him, but also killed a nurse on the spot. Chewed the little nurse. Just when he was eating people, the smell of blood attracted a group of monsters. Those monsters have red eyes like rabbits. They will catch and bite when they see people, and they won't stop when the bullet hits them. Only a sniper has a headshot. The blood that comes out is black and red with a rancid smell. People who are scratched will have a high fever and swing all over. Several teammates turned into monsters, and the captain couldn't do anything. As a result, he was bitten after hesitating. The captain didn't want to become a monster, so he had a headshot. Those who went with it were either eaten or turned into monsters. Presumably the first few batches also had the same result. I escaped under the cover of a firefighter. He asked me to report to the chief of the situation. He had already reported some of the situation to the chief by walkie-talkie, but the chief couldn’t confirm it, so someone must go back. Report in person. The soldier also died, and the infected were divided among them.

    That special police officer was a sniper, so he was injured the least, but he was about to lose his consciousness. If it weren't for the sniper, he had always been a person with very strong willpower, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to come back. This soldier was also a very good sniper before his death, so he came back with strong faith and willpower. With blood and tears, he reported to the chief of the rescue operation command what he had encountered on the front line.

    After listening to the armed police soldier's report, Wang Tie, the captain of the armed police brigade, immediately realized the extraordinary nature of this plague. Coupled with the case of blocking rumors about the end of the world online that the police department has done some time ago. Wang Tie was abrupt in his heart. "It must be reported to the higher level, this is no longer as simple as the plague." Wang Tie made a decisive decision. Just as he was preparing to report from his superiors, the provincial order came down. It is a transfer order. The first detachment of the Armed Police Corps was deployed to the Xiangyun community in Xicheng District to maintain safety around the Xiangyun community, and to investigate all the residents in the Jingrun homes, Shengshi, and the Polytechnic University campus, the Provincial No. 1 Middle School, and the Shengjing Group factory around the Xiangyun community. The infected person was immediately isolated. The operation was also assisted by the sharp knife company of a certain military region. The Provincial People's Hospital and the Provincial Fire Brigade will assist in this operation. The operation code is "Dawn". In addition, the second team, the third team, and the fourth team went to the Eastern District CBD Business Exhibition Center, the Southern District New Government District, and the North District University Town to start operations. These four places are designated as safety islands and are connected by the outer third ring road to avoid high-risk areas in the city center. It seems that the old downtown area has been abandoned. Wang Tie's heart is very heavy. There may be survivors inside! But he can only obey the orders of his superiors.

    After understanding the task, Wang Tie held a brief meeting with the person in charge of the coordinator of the operation, assigned a task, and went down to set it up. The city center was abandoned. He is unwilling! The number of resident residents in the city center is only 120,000. In addition, Z City is a national transportation hub. The daily passenger flow from north to south reaches more than 400,000. What a prosperous and lively place originally, there are at least nearly 600,000 people in it. Ah, just gave up? Go to Xiangyun Community? Build a safe island? Damn, don't think I don't know who the Xiangyun community was built for! Wang Tie couldn't help swearing an swear word in his heart, but he was only the captain of an armed police brigade.

    Originally, Wang Tie was a special soldier in the army and had a second-class merit. However, he was injured in a mission and injured his spine. If it were not for Wang Tie's strong willpower, he insisted on doing rehabilitation, and he recovered 70% to 80% through training. He had been in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, but it was impossible to participate in special operations. The superiors understood Wang Tie and arranged for Wang Tie to be the squadron leader of the armed police brigade. Later, because of his outstanding performance, he was promoted to the brigade leader. He is righteous, straightforward, and good at leading soldiers, but he can't move. If he could, Wang Tie would not be a big captain.

    Wang Tie is in the army, and the first military rule is to resolutely obey. Therefore, even if he is angry, he is only cursing in his heart, and he is still meticulous in carrying out the task. On the way that Wang Tie led the brothers to the Xiangyun community, some of the aboriginal residents and migrants in the city center had begun to save themselves. They may still have hope for the government, but after three days, the food in their hands has been eaten, and the water will not last long. They can only venture out to find food and water.

    Here Mengyao's family is practicing desperately in the space. You must know that everyone is innocent, and it is impossible to protect the whole family without strong strength. Especially once someone knows that Mengyao's family has hoarded a lot of supplies, or it was hoarding before the virus broke out, which laboratory may be sent to Mengyao for research. It's fine if it's a person, the key is that Mengyao still has a small belly in her belly. So everyone had to be careful and had to work hard to improve their strength.

    Over there, Wang Tie and his party quickly came to the Xiangyun community where Mengyao was located, and after connecting with the property and the board of directors, they took over the quarantined infected person. These infected people are not like those in the city center. The degree of decay has deepened. Their eyes are dark red, not blood red. Maybe they are not cannibalistic. According to the property manager, as soon as they found out that they had a fever, they were quarantined. The property manager responded quickly and this community did not experience the horror of the city center.

    There are basically no pedestrians on the road in the community, and there are only one or two security guards patrolling. Now that the armed police detachment and the army are stationed, those who patrol have become members of the army. The property manager quickly vacated the staff dormitory and let the people who came to live in the 6-person room, but there were too many people who came, and even the duty room was full. There was no other choice but to let the medical staff live in the community health center, and quickly built several mobile houses as temporary shelters. Because the community was newly built, the materials for the prefabricated houses that were dismantled and not taken away were ready-made, and they were built in less than a long time.

    After arranging the residence, Wang Tie took people to carry out the investigation task. The community was handed over to the property and security guards. Fearing that the owners would resist, they arranged four armed police, two fire officers and four troops. The rest are divided into 3 teams and go to different places to perform tasks. Wang Tie took the one with the most manpower to the Polytechnic University.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes