Chapter 26 Self-Saving

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The University of Science and Technology is a newly built campus six years ago. It covers an area of ​​more than 3,000 acres. There are more than 40,000 students and faculty members. There are not a few people infected with the virus this time. Most of them are logistics personnel on campus. Most of them work under strong light and then become infected with the virus.

    There are only a few students and professors because they rarely go out. Only if there is no chance to be exposed to strong radiation can we survive the disaster. But even these few students and professors are also facing many crises.

    Su Miao is one of the lucky ones. She has been in the laboratory recently, preparing her doctoral thesis. The subject given to her by her supervisor was to study the controllability of new hybrid mutant plants, and she did not know why her supervisor asked her to study this subject.

    This subject was newly issued not long ago. At that time, she was wondering for a while, mutated plants? Where can I find mutant plants? The instructor only mentioned that plants will have it. Now try to simulate it with strong radiation rays and collect basic data. Just this, Su Miao has been in the laboratory for almost a month.

    After the first part of the data was completed, Su Miao decided to go out and get some air. During this period of time, I was in the laboratory for food and accommodation, and I was almost suffocated to death.

    However, when she left the laboratory, she discovered that the outside world was no longer peaceful. The first is quiet in the same laboratory building.

    This is not right. Even if it is quiet, there will be occasional sounds of people walking or talking. Or the sound of some large machinery. And now, it's quiet and weird.

    Su Miao took out his cell phone and wanted to make a call to a colleague. He didn't expect to be able to call the tutor. The tutor was always blind to the end. Called, but no one answered. It shouldn't.     Su Miao glanced out through the corridor window. It didn't matter at all, Su Miao was frightened. What did she see? Cannibalism? It's still a group of people eating one person, and it looks so cruel and cruel.

    The figure of the man seemed familiar. omg! That person is his graduate student. Because of the different research directions, he usually rarely sees him, but somehow she still talks a few words in academic exchanges. Why is she in the ranks of cannibalism? And it looks so ugly? If it weren't for her 1.5 vision, she really couldn't tell it was her.

    In the end what happened? Su Miao's head hasn't crashed yet, but he intuitively feels danger. At this time, there seemed to be the sound of walking from the corridor, and this sound was particularly horrifying and strange in the empty corridor.

    Su Miao came to the fire hydrant subconsciously and took out the fire axe. With a weapon in his hand, Su Miao felt a little more at ease.

    She slowly retreated to her laboratory. There is enough food and water in it. Knowing that this experiment would be difficult to break through, Su Miao, who had been preparing for the war for eight years, decided to stay in the laboratory to tackle tough problems. Therefore, he hoarded food, water and daily necessities for three months in advance and planned to live in the laboratory. Unexpectedly, this made Su Miao escaped.