Chapter 22 Alchemy

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Mengyao summoned Hun Yuan Ding with her mind according to Qiao Ba's words. At this time, the Hunyuan Ding was no longer cement-like, but a soft light radiated from the whole body. The whole Ding was radiant, and the pattern on it was still rough, but it looked vivid and vivid.

    "Okay, Chopper, how do you practice that Yun Ling Dan?"

    "This jade slip is available, I have prepared the medicinal materials, and the master can practice it at any time." Chopper brought a jade slip and will use it. All the medicinal materials are placed on the shelf.

    Mengyao took the jade slip and stuck it on his forehead, and the information in the jade slip poured into his head. After Mengyao had memorized all the steps, she started alchemy.

    "Don't all alchemy use fire? What kind of fire should I use?" Mengyao suddenly remembered an important question.

    "Stupid master, how could it be possible to use such low-grade fire spirit power with my Hunyuan Ding to refine alchemy!" A arrogant child voice came to Mengyao's mind. Shengsheng frightened Mengyao. Mother Mia, Hun Yuanding can talk, and meows to death.

    "Stupid master, I'm so timid, I am communicating with you with my consciousness, I can't speak, I am Ding Ling, responsible for guarding Hun Yuan Ding." It is also the arrogant child.

    "Children can't be so rude, what's your name?" After knowing the origin of this arrogant and crisp voice, I am no longer afraid, Ding Ling, a high-end product. I have a good vision. Mengyao was a little proud.

    "I don't have a name, you are my first master, but why are you so stupid?" Tsundere's child was a bit wronged and a little dissatisfied.

    "Ha, it's really brand new, so cool, then you call Xiaoling?" Mengyao was so happy that she was ready to take a kiss with Xiaoding, this tsundere kid is still quite cute.

    "Okay, master, do you want to refine alchemy?" For this seemingly dazed master, Ding Ling didn't think about how profound a name he would give himself, "Xiao Ling"? It's really straightforward.

    "Of course, but how did you come here?"

    "I don't know, anyway, after sleeping for a long time, I woke up like a tripod. Later, when a man met him and wanted to subdue me, he was taken into this place without success. The space is gone, I see that there is enough aura here, so I retreat and practice. Later, I met a woman, but I didn’t succeed. Then I slept for a long time, and when I woke up, I became your tripod.” Xiao Ling said briefly. Most of his life experience has been in deep sleep.

    Sure enough, children whose father and mother are unknown are the most pitiful. Otherwise, how could they develop such a character? Since Mengyao became pregnant, her motherhood has become a big issue, and now she has regarded Xiao Ling as a child. I also made up my mind to give this poor child the warmth of his home.

    When Ding Ling perceives Mengyao's inner thoughts, he is also very confused. What is the warmth of the family?

    "How can I make alchemy then?" Mengyao didn't want to be entangled with this issue anymore, so she changed the subject.