Chapter 35 The Big Sister's Head

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Big sister head! Get in the car! Quick! There is an infected person behind and behind!" As soon as I walked to the alley, I saw the monkey sitting on the driver and beckoning to her. Follow a car. Xu Jinghe heard the sound of the monkey, grabbed the co-pilot's door with one hand, slipped out, and got into the car. The whole process was less than 3 seconds, and all the monkeys who watched were shocked. The eldest sister's skill is really good! I resolutely followed the eldest sister in the future! In this daze, I forgot to refuel, the car slowed down, and the four people behind also climbed into the car, but the action was a bit embarrassing. There were also five people in the car behind. Seeing everyone in the car, the monkey accelerated and rushed out a long way, followed by the car behind. Not fast! A group of infected people are chasing after!

    "Let you find a car, why did you provoke a group of infected people to come back?" Xu Jinghe was a little annoyed.

    "Sister, I didn't mean it. I found these two off-road vehicles with better performance in the parking lot below. When I was refueling from the car next to me, Yang Zi ran over with a bucket of oil and said he was infected. We didn’t delay, and we ran away quickly. Who knows that those infected people are chasing after them..." The monkey’s tone was really aggrieved and aggrieved. Yes, he was kind enough to ask Yang Tsai to find two barrels to fill with more gasoline.

    "I didn't blame you either. Okay, you did a good job." Xu Jinghe knew what Xiaozhi thought, and didn't pursue anything. "What's your name?" Xu Jinghe suddenly changed the subject.

    "My last name is Hou, Hou Baozhu, and everyone calls me Monkey." (Woo...the eldest sister actually doesn't know her name... So Sang Xin...)

    "Be careful!" Xu Jinghe hurriedly reminded the monkey when she saw someone on the road. .

    The monkey glanced at it, and without saying anything, he slammed into the gas pedal, and the man performed a trapeze for a while. "That's an infected person." After the collision, the monkey said calmly, "Can't stop, stop and it's over."

    "How do you know that it's an infected person? What if it's a living person?" Xu Jinghe was a little dissatisfied.

    "I just crawled out of the infected person. My dad and my mom became infected. First, my dad. My dad bit my mom. Then they wanted to bite me. I ran fast and escaped. Me too. I don’t want to be a gangster, but if I don’t be a gangster, I have to starve to death. The surrounding shops have been robbed long ago. If you want to live, you can only snatch it from others. Big sister, your appearance is too deceptive, you just look like a man. I can’t help but feel weak, who knows how to fight. The last time I was beaten by you was lying in bed for several days. If it weren’t for my brothers to take care of, I would have died early.” The monkey’s tone was a little low, with a little helplessness. compromise.

    "Sorry, I asked about your sadness." Xu Jinghe was a little embarrassed.

    "It's okay, none of the brothers here has a past that can't bear to look back. Since God didn't let us die, we must live well." The monkey waved his hand indifferently. The atmosphere in the carriage is still a bit low, and it seems that I think of my sad things.