Chapter 10 Prayer

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The family gathered together and laughed and made noise. Mengyao looked at her family around her, feeling extremely happy in her heart, and deeply felt how lucky she was.

    Soon, the meal was ready. "It's time for dinner!" Lu's mother brought out a dish, and by the way told everyone to start the meal.

    In my own opinion, everyone went to the kitchen to help out with food. After a while, the table was filled with delicious meals.

    Looking at the food on the table, it turned out that the treatment was not average. Red bean and crucian carp soup (, steamed dumplings with seasonal vegetables, lotus root with juice, longan glutinous rice porridge, fragrant shredded radish, refreshing chicken, scrambled eggs with river prawns, medicated pig’s feet... The combination of meat and vegetables, comprehensive nutrition, light and delicious, is completely a meal for pregnant women. But what about us big men???

    Fortunately, I brought a few more dishes to alleviate the dissatisfaction of the big men, Mao's braised pork with cola Chicken wings, braised pork ribs, cold pork knuckles, stir-fried tripe, stir-fried blood shreds with leeks, and cumin lamb. Looking at the table full of delicious delicacies, I can’t bother to complain, and suddenly dance with chopsticks and spoons.

    "Oh... the food is so full, so delicious, all I eat at school is pig food. What a stew, what a stir-fry, no oil or salt, sometimes put it to the dead Salt. Today can be considered a good meal." Meng Yu said while holding the round belly while spreading it out on the back of the chair. "You stinky boy, the old sow is arching the radish cellar. Did you eat it like this?"

    Seeing her son's unpromising appearance, Lu's mother was really out of breath. Handily gave a hairy chestnut.

    "Oh... the food is so full, so delicious, all I eat at school is pig food. What a stew, what a stir-fry, no oil or salt, sometimes put it to the dead Salt. Today can be considered a good meal." Meng Yu said while holding her round belly while spreading it out on the back of the chair. "You stinky boy, the old sow is arching the radish cellar. Did you eat it like this?"

    Seeing her son's unpromising appearance, Lu's mother was really out of breath. Handily gave a hairy chestnut.

    "I'm eating too much. Who told Mom, you cook delicious food, I can't bear to put down my chopsticks." Mengyao was eaten up. You all know the reason.

    "It's delicious, you can't eat so much. What if it breaks?" Lu Ma didn't realize that the culprit was her.

    "But..." Mengyao said weakly, before she was finished, she was interrupted by Lu's mother.

    "But what's the matter, eat a little more later."

    "Yes!" I feel wronged. It's wrong for people not to eat, but it's wrong to eat, oh. . . . . Husband, please comfort. . . Looking at the demons of Mengyao's grievances and the mighty arrogance of Queen Lu, everyone only dared to restrain their sympathy.

    but. but. There are still ignorant children committing crimes against the wind. "Mom, it's not that you tried to put vegetables in the bowl for the old lady, and the old lady didn't dare not eat it,..." Meng Yu's voice weakened with a slasher. Sister, it's not that I don't save you, it's that I can't do anything.

    "It's not that I said you, you child, you will be honest and sincere? You can eat as much as you can, and you won't not eat it."

    "..." It's wrong to say more, it's all wrong anyway.

    "Mom, in fact, Yaoyao just drank a lot of soup, and went to the toilet. It doesn't matter, don't talk about it. Besides, Yaoyao will not dare to eat anymore. What if she is hungry by then." Zhiyuan is decisive. Come out to save Mengyao in the water and fire.

    "Look, I will hear from others Zhiyuan in the future, know if you can't finish it, give it to him, don't support yourself very hard. This baby doesn't have a long heart, I really don't know if it was my birth..." Angrily said, in fact, Mengyao, you were picked up by your mother fighting monsters. . . . . Seeing these people noisy and noisy, it feels very lively, but how long can we live like this?

    People are like this. When there is no crisis, they are not so attached to their family members. Young people want to leave their families and go out and wander around. common language.

    Now, I don’t know how many people have broken families. Should they regret it now? Regret for not getting along with your parents more, regret not getting along with your wife and children, but regretting it is useless, right? I hope they can return home as soon as possible and strive to spend more time with their families.

    Mengyao looked at her family by her side, and thought that compared to the vast majority of people, she was already fortunate and could not be fortunate anymore. She prayed silently in her heart that ordinary people would be able to survive this disaster.

    "What's the matter?" Lu Ma asked when Mengyao looked a little sad on the side.

    "It's okay, Mom, I'm just thinking, in this last days, you can all be by my side. I feel very, very happy. I just think of so many people who have no rights and no money. How can they survive?"

    "Then we will figure out a way to help them while protecting ourselves." Gao Ma also noticed Mengyao's side and said.

    "Well, I see, I got the horns." Mengyao wanted to move away, smiling again on her face.

    "That's good. Let's go, let's take a walk and digest." Gao Ma said.

    "Well, let's go." Mengyao said that she took her mother's left hand and her mother-in-law with her right hand, and went for a walk in the garden.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes