Chapter 7 Discovery of Variation

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "The head teacher said that the school is preparing to hold a meeting to study, and the specifics have to be notified. It is estimated that there will be results tonight." Gao Zhiyuan said while receiving the phone. Knowing the situation of the school, Lu's mother was slightly relieved. It's so hot outside, and you can't go out, so everyone just chats in the living room.

    "Oh, when I think about it, I remember that there are some books left by the previous master in the space. It should be some kung fu, let me take it out for everyone to practice? Anyway, there is nothing wrong." Lu Mengyao suddenly stood up and said Go into the space.

    "Then, by the way, take the book you bought this morning into the space, and keep it at home also occupy space." Gao Ma said hastily.

    "Good, there is a problem, dear Mummy." Mengyao naughty promised, and went to the study to transport the book into the space. In order to try whether it can be controlled with her mind, Mengyao stood in the study and muttered in her heart. The books were put in, and the books in the study were gone in an instant. Mengyao was happy, hahahahaha~~~~~~ It’s great, I don’t need to move it with my hands in the future, how good this is for the lazy guy Mengyao One of the things. Humming a small tune, Mengyao happily entered the space.

    "If you find new books, do you want to sort them out?

    " "Repair them, correct them." Mengyao said in a good mood.

    "I'm looking for a practice book."

    "May I ask what kind of practice."

    "It is suitable for middle-aged and elderly people to contact and keep fit. There are also suitable for my husband to practice, which is offensive (husband has to protect me) "

    Please scan the target."

    "Ah? How to scan?"

    "Please stand in front of the target. I will automatically scan and select the most suitable technique."

    "Okay" said the space.

    Walked in front of his family, and pretty soon, my mind rang the mechanical sound, "scanned, it has been selected to match the exercises, which exceeds the level two exercises authority for the use of, the need to improve grades."

    "That's the first tight Practice if you can." Four jade pieces appeared in Mengyao's hands.

    "Could this be the legendary'Jade Slip'?" Zhiyuan said in surprise, only to see it in the novel.

    "Here, this is yours." According to the instructions of the voice in his head, Jade Jane was distributed to everyone, only Lu's mother did not.

    "Mom, yours and mine will have to wait until the things that have been planted are harvested before the space can be upgraded, so I will give you a grievance." Mengyao quickly comforted her when she saw the disappointment on her mother's face.

    Others who got the jade slips followed Mengyao's instructions, put the jade slips on their foreheads, used their consciousness to probe the contents, and quickly remembered the contents in their minds and started practicing. Because I have drunk Lingquan water, everyone will get started soon. It is the introduction of air into the body in the novel.

    Seeing everyone practising, Mengyao and Lu Ma came to the small sofa by the window. This was when it was renovated. Mengyao thought it was good to have tea and see the scenery here, so he set up a similar day here. On the tatami-style sofa, a small coffee table and tea set were placed, and the curtains were slightly opened. Through the window, I found that there were no people on the road. The cleaner who fainted was also gone. It is estimated that he was carried back by a worker, on the side of the road. The trees in the country were already shriveled by the strong sunlight, and the houses on the opposite side had already drawn up their curtains. It was obviously too hot.

    "Yaoyao, look at that person, he was still lying on the ground just now, this time he stood up and walked swayingly, nothing will happen, right?" Lu Ma pulled her daughter, Mengyao followed Lu Ma Looking at the point, as expected, a middle-aged man walked swayingly, heading to the nearby shade.

    "It's okay. It's probably because the heat fainted and woke up. You see, he is not looking for a cool place!" Mengyao said disapprovingly. In fact, her heart has become more and more uneasy, and she always feels that something dangerous is about to happen.

    "It's okay, it can burn people outside. Really, retribution." Lu Ma said, she stopped looking outside, but started thinking about dinner preparations. If nothing happens, Yuyu should be back at night. Now, I have to do something good for Yuyu. I can't eat anything good in school. Mengyao looked at the sky outside, thoughtfully.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes