Chapter Thirty-Four

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Hey, this little girl is really good-looking, how about following her father? Take care of the good master, some of whom are well eaten and dressed." A flowing voice sounded from behind.

    Xu Jinghe cursed inwardly, rubbing, such a vulgar part of the scene would happen to herself! Even if I came out to find something to eat, I could run into this kind of thing. Didn't read the almanac when I went out!

    Xu Jinghe turned around helplessly, wanting to see who was not long-eyed who dared to molest herself. At first glance, Xu Jinghe was happy. Isn't this just the silly face? The last time he was beaten was not enough, but this time he came up for a fight again?

    "He, He, sister He, why is your old man here?" The little ruffian who made the sound had already seen the woman in front of her clearly, and her legs were so frightened that she thought of the last time this weak-looking girl actually took it. I couldn’t get out of bed for several days. This girl still greeted the damaged area, and now it’s hard to get better. After healed, it’s the first time I came out to find someone to try my job. Met this grandma.

    "Why? You can be here, but I can't?" Xu Jinghe glanced at the stupid little ruffian, Zi.

    "No, no, what's the matter with Sister He? The young one will run errands for you. This is a hot day, can your old people suffer?" Seeing Xu Jinghe's expression, he feels that the big thing is not good. Now, this aunt can't afford to offend, he still has a psychological shadow at the moment, why doesn't he have long eyes, and provokes this great god again? The ruffian, Zihou regrets his intestines are all green.

    "It's not a big deal, just find something to eat, drink, and wear, and prepare to go to the Xiangyun safe area." Xu Jinghe looked at this little ruffian, and thought that it would be better for someone to run errands and save herself from wandering around. This weather , Every step is sweaty. She was also happy and relaxed. My best friend lives in Xiangyun Community, and this time I went to her.

    "Sure, such a trivial matter is worth a trip to your old man. I will take care of it for you when you are young. You can find a cool place to rest. You will take care of it in a while." Ruffian, Zihou was flattering to please Xu Jinghe.

    "Well, I'm waiting at the opposite milk tea shop. I'll give you an hour." Xu Jinghe said lightly.

    "Oh! You look good." Sneak, Zihou promised, and immediately smeared the soles of his feet, and summoned the younger brother to do the eldest sister's work.

    Seeing the ruffian and Zihou's back, Xu Jinghe fell into deep thought.

    In this situation, how do you think about the eschatological novels that were popular some time ago, and then think of Yaoyao's phone call to herself half a month ago, saying that she should buy more things and stay away.

    This girl is always crazy about thinking, and she always likes to read some apocalyptic novels. At that time, she was still reading the book and watching the devil when she was that stinky girl, and she didn't take her words to heart. Coincidentally, I took a job later and needed a design drawing. I was still in a hurry. In order to keep up with the progress, I bought a lot of instant noodles, ham, mineral water, milk drinks at home, and worked day and night at home.