𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Começar do início

Giorgia- j...

Jaden- it's not some sort of sad thing g, that didn't happen. Because i have you.

Giorgia- what if you didn't?

Jaden- what do you mean?

Giorgia- nothing! I just... Jaden thats a lot of pressure.

Jaden- how? You dont have to do anything special angel. Just exist in my life. No pressure for you to do anything extra. Just keep doing what tou do and being the perfect girlfriend you naturally are.

Giorgia- you need to be able to be okay without me...

Jaden- why? You're not going anywhere... right?

Giorgia- thats not the point.

Jaden- Giorgia what are you talking about? Just say it straight up, please dont make me try and guess.

Giorgia- every time you say that it freaks me out because I feel the same way about you and thats not okay.

Jaden- why not?

Giorgia- j... are we becoming co-dependent? Cause i know personally if tou were to disappear from my life right now I'd be a fucking mess... that's terrifying.

Jaden- but angel im not going anywhere

Giorgia- thats not the point

Jaden- then what is? I can stop saying that but that wont make it any less true.

Giorgia- I know

She sighs and sits up as she lays her head on his shoulder instead.

Jaden- do you need a step back? A little more distance... when we get back to LA I can sleep in my room and you can sleep in yours. Occasionally spending the night together but not constantly.

Giorgia- the lease is coming to an end soon... if was a 6 month thing, in just over a month its up and maybe we dont renew...

Jaden- what about everyone else?

Giorgia- Marc and Heidi are moving out here so Dixie and Charli we're probably gonna move in with them anyways. Charli for sure, shes a minor. Josh has talked about wanting to move in with Griffin because theyve been starting to work on a bunch of stuff together with gruen. Maybe when this lease is up we all do that...

Jaden- where would you go?

Giorgia- probably with Nessa

Jaden- anthony?

Giorgia- thats up to him but likely with josh and griffin

Jaden- and then theres me...

Giorgia- sway would let you move back in a heartbeat.

Jaden- I'm not moving back into sway... maybe I could go with josh and them...

Giorgia- I'm really sorry...

Jaden- dont be. It was kinda crazy to live together this quickly anyways. It'll make the times I see you even more special anyways. Don't apologize. Its okay. And um... you keep juice with you.

Giorgia- that doesn't seem fair-

Jaden- he was your birthday gift anyways. Plus, one of the main reasons we got him was to be an emotional support for you. I want you to keep him, its not like i wont still see him all the time anyways.