5sos sick with older brother 1d

A/N: i guess since i've been gone for so long this is just to make up for that. it's like 3000 words. anyway I hope it's good cause i didn't proofread it but it was entertaining to write. btw everyone go stream When Facing The Things We Turn Away From by Luke Hemmings.  

Louis and Liam were currently in a very heated game of Uno. Niall, Harry, and Zayn were at an interview and somehow Louis and Liam got lucky (or so they thought.) Liam won the game and the two decided to watch a movie.

"Let me just go pee quickly and we'll start" Louis said

Liam nodded and turned on the tv, looking for a movie. He was scrolling through Netflix when there was a knock at the door. Liam walked over and looked through the peephole to see Calum on the other side. When he opened the door Calum turned around and immediately relaxed when he saw Liam. He stumbled into his arms and hugged him tightly. Liam wrapped his arms around Calum's waist as a reflex.

"Woah mate" he said, stumbling back

Calum started sobbing into Liam's shoulder and Liam had no idea what to do. Louis walked out of the bathroom and heard the commotion from the front door.

"Oh Calum mate" Louis said, sympathy dripping from his voice

Calum stepped back and coughed roughly into his elbow. Liam stepped back in surprise and patted his back roughly.

"You're alright mate, get it out" Louis coached

The noise coming from Calum's heaving chest was worrying the other two tremendously. Once the barking noise died down Calum winced and swallowed roughly.

"Ow" he croaked

Liam recoiled at the rough sound of his voice.

"Save that voice mate. Sounds painful" Louis grimaced

They led him over to the couch and laid him down. Louis pulled Calum's head into his lap and started running his fingers through his thin black hair.

"feel's nice" calum moaned

He brought his hand up to massage his throat after the painful two words.

Louis looked up at him and grimaced "he's really warm"

"Where are the others?" Liam thought aloud

Calum coughed lightly "interviewing"

Liam watched as Louis put him to sleep. His eyes got heavier and heavier before they shut completely and his breathing evened out. Liam laid a blanket over him and slipped a pillow underneath his head so Louis could get up. They walked back to the small island in the kitchen of their hotel to talk.

"He sounds really ill" Louis frowned

"We're gonna have to let the others know" Liam said

Louis nodded "yeah and Paul"

The two of them made small talk while Calum slept. They ended up playing another round of UNO that Liam also won.

"I swear you have to be cheating" Louis sighed

Liam laughed "nah you're just shit, mate"

The laughter continued until Louis' phone started ringing. He smiled to himself and answered.

"Hey love" he answered

Liam smiled at the couple's antics and motioned for Louis to put it on speaker.

"-finished the interviewing for the day" harry said, once on speaker

Louis' brows furrowed in confusion "I thought you'd be out till late?"