"I am." She smiles brightly now over her little moment, which in all honesty was very cute and very childish.

I turn the car on, coming to life with the most beautiful sound a car can make. From the corner of my eye I see Wanda wiggle slightly in excitement as her hands reach to the dashboard feeling the vibrations of the car as I pull away. I really didn't think she was a car person, or maybe it's just this particular car. I don't know, but I'm smiling seeing her smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" Her voice is gentle as she pulls one of her legs underneath her bum so she can face me, her shoes on the floor making sure not to mess the seat up. 

"You." I answer easily.

"Why?" She tilts her head in question.

"You seem to like the car, you have this huge smile on your face to a point where your eyes almost close." As I change gear she rests her hand on top of mine putting her fingers in the gaps between mine and bending hers so the tips rest in my palm. 

"I really do. My Mama and Papa had one of these cars back in Sokovia. Nowhere near as nice as this, but it was still a beautiful car. I think I have pictures of it somewhere. But they had to sell it when we came to move over here, I was 15 at the time. We couldn't bring it with us and they needed all the money we could get so they sold it for a pretty penny." Her eyes become slightly glassy when retelling the story, so I bring our hands up from the gear shift and plant a kiss on her hands then place them on my thigh. 

"You okay princess?" I give her a quick look so she knows I am ready to listen before turning back to the road.

"Yeah, just a trip down memory lane. These are happy tears, don't worry. I just haven't thought back to the car in so long and we had so many memories around it, all good ones. It was just nice to think about." 

"I'm glad they're happy memories. Now are you ready for this café date, seeing as we are like 2 minutes away?" 

"So ready." 

Once I've parked and we are out 8f the car, I pull her into the café. The smell of coffee and pastry filling my nose almost immediately. I take in a deep breath breathing it all in, fond memories filling my mind as I do so. I'm broken from my trance by a loud booming voice. 

"Lady Maximoff!" I see her face light up as she hears the voice of her friend. His eyes travel to me and his jaw drops slightly.

"Hey Thor." I give him an awkward wave, before I can say anything else he bounds over to me and pulls me into a bone crushing hug, bending backwards slightly so he can lift me off the ground by an inch or so. Yes I'm a few inches taller than Thor, it's always good to see him try and act bigger than me.

"Lady St...Y/n...I've missed you a lot. It has been too long since our last meeting." He drops me gently, and I smooth out my clothes as I look back at Wanda who has an unreadable expression on her face. She snaps out of it when a second voice echoes down the stairs, followed closely by the owner of said voice. 

"Wanda, darling. Lovely to see you again." He gives her a small hug, planting a peck on her cheeks. "And I see you've brought a friend, a friend of ours they are too. Y/n lovely to see you dear. How are you doing? It has been too long?" 

"It has been too long indeed, Loki. My apologies for not visiting sooner, but you know how things can get when it comes to business." 

"Indeed I do."

"So Lady Y/n. How are you holding up nowadays?" I stiffen slightly, and watch as Loki stabs his brother in the side with his pointy elbow. "I mean after you lost that big client." 

I clear my throat slightly, shuffling with some unease but trying to hide it from them. "I'm doing well, thank you Thor. Now I will have a black coffee and for you Wanda?" 

"An iced coffee please. You know how I like it." Thor nods as he disappears to go and make out drinks, and I turn to look at Loki. 

A sad smile appears on his face, but I give him a look that immediately makes him smile. His eyes flicker from me to Wanda, a silent question on his lips. I subtly shake my head at him in answer. Loki gives me a nod in return.

"Sit wherever you like, I will come back with your drinks and then take your food order." Me and Wanda thank him as he turns to join his brother.

"What was that about?" Wanda asks, as she pulls me to a two seater table in front of the large windows, where you can watch the busy street.

"Nothing. Just been awhile since we have seen each other. A lot we need to catch up with." She hums in reply, her eyes not leaving my face. She smiles lightly before she speaks.

"Let's get this date underway."

================================
Word count: 1616

================================Word count: 1616

The car. 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500