"Yeah just not a pleasant way to wake up" Wilbur shrugs through a yawn, falling face-first back into the pillows.

"GET UP" Kristen screams, before leaving the room.

George chuckles leaving the fluffy head brunette to rest for a little while longer. He groggily chooses an outfit before trailing to the bathroom to change, settling on a tan jumper he had stolen from Wilbur and black tracksuit pants.

"Wil you need to get up, you have to drive us" George chuckles tossing the covers off of Wilbur.

"But I'm tired" Wilbur whines, rolling off of the bed to lay on the floor. George playfully rolls his eyes before nudging Wilbur.

"Last one down to the table is dogwa'er" George yells before jogging to the stairs, launching himself down several steps at a time, hearing the enclosing footsteps behind him. George shoves himself onto the chair hearing Wilbur out of breath behind him.

"COME ON I WAS SO CLOSE" Wilbur sighs struggling to catch his breath.

"WILBUR IS DOGWAW'AH DAY, LETS GOOOO" Tommy shouts.

"I'm considering replacing Wil on the team, He just got outrun by George" Phil scoffs sipping at his coffee.

"Please he's like 4 foot tall, they'd crush him" Wil scoffs before running back upstairs.

"I'M AVERAGE HEIGHT DICK'ED" George calls out before sipping at the orange juice Kristen had given him. Ok, I'll stop with the British slander-

"George we wanted to talk to you actually, but um... Maybe tonight, we can all go for dinner" Kristen shrugs, a bright smile planted on her face.

"Oh... Ok" George mumbles anxiously.

"Nothing bad kid, just something that's long overdue" Phil chuckles, ruffling George's hair before leaving to the living room.

Something long overdue?

"George you training with us today?" Tommy calls out, shoving the entire piece of toast in his mouth whilst rushing to pack his bag.

'Hah, No" George scoffs, the answer was quite obvious, he wasn't exactly the fittest person, in fact, he was quite literally the laziest person to exist.

"Why? You have great potential kid" Phil shrugs.

"Right, I literally get tired from getting out of bed, so uh- harsh pass" George chuckles

"Maybe give it a try" Kristen smiles sitting across from George.

"Stop corrupting him, We're leaving!" Wil calls out, presumably to call Tubbo from upstairs.

The car ride to school was short and filled with the boys cheesily singing to Wilbur's song he recorded. They all pull into the empty school, they had gotten used to the eerily silent halls leading them to the field. The team had already tossed their bottles into the damp grass, the familiar field this early in the morning was oddly comforting to George, something about being in the presence of the people he deemed he hated somehow brought him comfort.

"ALRIGHT TEAM" Phil calls out. The group forms a circle, George yawning before walking toward the benches.

"George you're joining this warm-up" Phil calls out, George's eyes widen as his face grimaces, the team falling into laughter at his reaction, though a certain blonde seemed more shocked than anything.

"Everyone running to the bleachers and back" Phil calls out, his eyes falling to his phone. The group begins running, George following in suit, somehow keeping up, not only surprising himself.