And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)

This is a 32k chapter btw dkjfvnkdjnvfjkn

Now playing: Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin

Playing next: everything I wanted by Billie Eilish

Playing later: Summer Of Love by Shawn Mendes

TW: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, ABUSE, SEXUAL CONTENT (SOME ARE NON CONSENTED), IMPLIED RAPE, RAPE (OKAY, IT'S A BIT EXPLICIT BUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I'LL ALSO PUT WARNINGS SIGNS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S OVER SO YOU CAN CONTINUE READING KSJNVKSNFK) EVENTUAL SMUT (CONSENTED), THIS IS ACTUALLY A REALLY ANGSTY CHAPTER AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE HURT THAT I WILL BE CREATING AS YOU READ FURTHER, MENTIONS OF MURDER.

It was another day at school for Jeongin; which in this case, was the childish torments he had to endure from his classmates. He was sitting down at his desk, trying to pay attention to the teacher that was conducting the class but with multiple ball papers being thrown at him, he didn't do much learning.

Jeongin recently moved to Busan and his parents immediately put him into an all-boys boarding school because they thought it would be easier for him. He didn't mind being in a boarding school; frankly, he was over the moon when he heard that he would be staying in his own room away from his family.

But if he knew that the people that he would be schooling with would be homophobic and just plain cruel, he would have asked his parents to find a different school. When he first step foot on the school grounds, he could already feel the tense atmosphere and so many eyes looking directly at him. Moving into his dorm was easy, especially with the help of the receptionist but when he started going to his classes, that was a different story.

No one would talk to him; they would just glare and shove him aside like he was nothing. He didn't know what he did wrong, he just showed up as a new student and everyone avoided him like the plague. Worst of all, they would be calling all sorts of names, including really inappropriate ones. They didn't outright hit him which was good because despite having such high patience, he didn't know whether he would control his anger when someone laid a finger on him.

The school bell rang, indicating that the class was over and as he was standing up, someone placed their feet in front of his, making him trip over to the ground when he was trying to walk away. Chuckles and snickers filled the room as Jeongin sighed to himself. He got up and turned to face whoever did this and was met with a grinning Changbin with the rest of his two goons.

They were known as 3racha and a lot of people never try to cross them. Them and along with a few others were basically the main people that controls the school. They were here the longest and anyone who made them pissed instantly became a target; Jeognin was one of them.

He didn't bother even muttering out a few words; he knew that they weren't worthy of his time. Before he could even leave the class, Jisung made his way towards the younger and slapped his back but it was seen as him patting him like he was a supporting friend. "Sorry about that," the blue-haired male smiled devilishly but Jeongin smacked his hand away.

He walked out of the room and made his way down the corridor where hundreds of eyes were watching him for some reason. He heard whispers and chuckles whenever he passed by a few students but he didn't care. He was honestly too tired to care and wanted nothing more than to crash on his bed to sleep the day off.

He entered the restroom and walked over to the sink. Turning out the tap and splashing cold water onto his face, he looked up at the mirror that was anchored on the wall. He took notice of the little details that were on his face; his eyebags did not look good and he looked too pale for his liking.