Just Come Home (JILIX)

Now playing: Where's My Love by SYML

ZOMBIE AU, (INSPIRED BY 'ALL OF US ARE DEAD' AND 'THE WALKING DEAD')

TW: BLOOD, VIOLENCE, CHARACTER DEATH

HEADS UP 17K FIC 

Sun rays came raining down through his window, shining down on his bed. Jisung squinted his eyes, the light directly meeting his gaze and blinding him for a moment. He shook his head and slowly started regaining his vision before finally looking at the beauty in front of him.

Felix was laid right beside him, simply sunbathing and being a part of the Sun's light. His bright strawberry-colored hair shined brightly as his skin glowed. His freckles were seen clearly now and Jisung couldn't help himself to the sight. He was wearing one of the older's shirts that was probably too large for him so his collarbone could be seen as well. The brunette didn't hesitate in pulling his boyfriend closer to him and pecking every single freckle he could find.

That action was to wake the other male up and Felix was chuckling at the sweet morning call. "Maybe I should start sleeping over often," he said, his voice a bit deeper than usual and was enough to make the older's heart melt.

"Well, I wouldn't mind," Jisung moved over to settled himself between the younger's legs and hovered above him, grinning. "You basically have all your things here already; all I need is just you officially coming to live with me."

Felix cupped his face with both his hands and let his thumbs caress his cheeks. "You know my parents are a little hard to convince, especially with something like this," he pinched Jisung's cheeks, earning a whine from the older. "You should be grateful that they even let me sleepover at your place."

"What do your parents have against me?" the older pouted as he lay on top of the freckled boy, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "I'm smart, kind, really good with kids and the best part- I'm good-looking! They should accept me as their son-in-law already!"

Felix chuckled at his boyfriend's complaining and ran his fingers through the brunette's hair, "They're just protective, give them time."

"But we've been together for so long!"

"As I said, they're protective."

Jisung grumbled to himself but slowly relaxed with the help of the freckled boy's warmth and the feeling of his fingers playing around with his hair. He started kissing his neck, leaving trails of small but not noticeable marks on it. "Stop that, we have school today," Felix protested but the older didn't stop; instead, he bit on one part of the younger's neck, one that earned him a whine from the other male.

"Jisung," the pink-haired male called out.

"We still have time," the brunette replied, slowly going down to his collarbone and marking it.

Felix let out a sigh in the older's ear, his voice causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand. His hands traveled underneath his shirt, exploring his body. The freckled boy's fingers tangled themselves in his brown hair, pulling them gently as he could feel the other male's mouth get lower to his chest.

But they stopped as they heard aggressive knocking on their door,

"Jisung! Get up! You got to go to school and I already made breakfast for you guys!" his mother's voice could be heard from behind the door.

"Yeah, yeah! We're up," he groaned as Felix couldn't contain his laughter. "We'll be down in a minute; we're going to get changed."

"Alright, alright. I hope you aren't doing anything naugh-"