One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)

Now playing: Sweather Weather by the neighborhood 

The world was divided into two parts; werewolves and fairies. You could only be a werewolf or a fairy; you can't be both. Both parties were taught to hate each other since they were too different from each other and often didn't get along well. Werewolves were stuck-up people who followed strictly to the hierarchy that they made while fairies, although they appear sweet and nice, were people who were hungry for power.

Thus, both got to conquer parts of the world and they made sure to let the other party know what was theirs; but both kinds wanted more. You see, the only thing that was similar to these two kinds were for the fact that they wanted to be at the top.

And they won't stop until they get what they want.

Jisung groaned in frustration for the nth time today. It seemed people were set on pissing him off and his annoyance only grew more when he heard from his men that his plans were interrupted again.

Jisung was one of the leaders among the werewolf community and he had access to all the territories that they have claimed over the last few centuries. He was also in charge of all the attacks and weapons for when they have to go into battle with their enemy.

So, he was expecting a shipment that was filled with tools and special parts that could help in upgrading all the defense around the territory that he was currently in but it didn't arrive. It seems that the seller was bribed with a bigger sum to get their shipment and this led to the blue-haired man with nothing to protect the area since all of his defenses were weak.

Fairies were behind, Jisung knew this but he knew which one it was.

Probably an hour and a half away from Jisung's territory were another one of the fairies and it was under none other than Lee Felix. One of the most scheming fairies who has so many tricks up his sleeve. He was also one of the leaders in the fairy community and it was said that he was actually really sweet and kind; to his kind.

They've been at each other's throats for a while now; always attacking each other and injuring more of their people. The only reason why they haven't really gotten into a full-on war was because of the lack of weapons and defense that Jisung's side had whereas there was a lack of manpower on Felix's side.

Even though when werewolves shift to their true form, they would be ruthless and violent creatures; they can tear those fairies apart. But they had something that could harm werewolves which were none other than wolfsbane and a huge number of silver bullets. They couldn't possibly get near them without getting shot or poisoned.

Therefore, their war was put on a pause, well that is until whoever got the resources and manpower, they need first. But it seems to Felix, he wanted to have a little fun with annoying their little neighbor.

A lot of things went missing in Jisung's area and the only reasonable explanation would be those fairies. Since they had the ability to make their wings appear whenever they want, it was easy for them to get over the wall and steal basically anything from the wolves.

Jisung was, no doubt, tired of all of this and wanted nothing more than to live in peace but with his enemy so close to him, he wouldn't take the risk. Especially not when their head leader for the community was already counting his days.

Ah, there was a rumor that Jisung could be the next head for the community so the blue hair wolf took this opportunity to show everyone that he had what it takes for that position. He already had plans to make changes for it too; changes that could definitely improve the lives of everyone.

But right now, it seems impossible when Felix is ruining his plans over and over again.

Jisung sighed as he opened the door to his penthouse. After a long day of yelling at everyone to get their shit together and also earning a yell from his superiors for not getting the shipment, he wanted nothing more than to relax in the comfort of his own home.