Let This Be Our Lesson In Love (CHANLIX)

Now playing All I Ask by Adele

Continuation from the 'Tell Me Pretty Lies' CHANLIX chapter

Requested by @BehindTheShadow10

He fixed his tie as he stared at himself in the mirror. He was in a black tux that had a few designs on it, one that he got from a fashion show a few weeks ago. He styled his hair which was now dyed bright red. 

Today was the day.

He didn't see it coming, hell he didn't think that it would happen, but life has its way of making the impossible possible; marriage.

Felix heard a notification coming from his phone so he made his way over to the coffee table, grabbing the device and sitting down on the chair behind him. Swinging a leg over the other, he checked that there were a few messages from his manager about an upcoming fashion show and a few brand deals asking for him to model with their products.

It was normal for him to get these; ever since he started focusing more on his modeling, a lot of opportunities came up for him. He was booked and busy that he couldn't take some time for his other job that was being a choreographer in his own dance company. Thankfully, Minho said that he could take over the company but if Felix ever wanted to come back, he would always leave the position for the younger. But the freckled boy thought that it was best to leave the company to the older; he knew that he would take great care of it.

Besides, Minho had been dancing with him whenever the younger had free time.

He saw that his upcoming events will be held in Paris for a few weeks and the manager said that he could bring someone if he wanted. With that, he thought of Minho. The older has always wanted to go over to Paris to try out the food and learn a few things about the cuisine; he was a chef in disguise after all.

Yeah, he should bring Minho would him. He would like the company.

Felix was grateful for Minho, he really was. He had been there even when the freckled boy had nothing and he stuck by him ever since. Even when he had problems with Chan, Minho was always there to lend an ear.

Ah. Chan.

Felix tossed his phone aside as he grabbed the glass of wine that was in front of him. He leaned back in the chair as he brought the drink closer to his lips while his mind was replaying all the moments that he had with Chan up to now.

It was...something.

After finding out about his secret affair with Jeongin, he didn't do anything. He let it continue, just like he said he would to himself. He didn't want Chan to leave at that time and he definitely was afraid of what would become of them if he confronted the older about it.

It hurt. A lot.

He could see the chemistry between them dying, though it had already been dead years back. He didn't know why but he still believed that their love would be alive once again but with how they went, it was almost like a myth. The feelings he felt for Chan were still real and his own stubbornness was the reason why he had been so blind.

And for Jeongin, he didn't even have the urge to hate him. He should, though. The younger was with a man that was in a relationship, he had his mindset on seeing Chan behind Felix's back. He knew that he should despise him for stealing the older away but he felt anything other than that.

He thought that Jeongin was better. He thought that he was enough. The younger managed to catch Chan's interest, he managed to make the freckled boy look boring to the older. Jeongin was better than Felix.