How Am I So Far Away From You? (SEUNGLIX)

Now Playing: Cold by Maroon 5 

Felix and Seungmin were sitting on the couch, the freckled boy had his legs thrown over the younger's lap with his head resting on his shoulder as well. School had ended early for them and both of them decided to use the rest of the day cuddled up on the sofa to recharge.

When Seungmin suggested it, Felix was eager to go back to his dorm; it's the first time the younger had ever suggested anything and even if it was something so small, the blonde took this as something huge. It was always the older making up plans for them together so getting asked out instead of being the one to ask was definitely something he appreciated.

But it didn't last very long.

Seungmin checked his phone and stood up, stuffing the device into his back pocket, and was heading towards the door. "Where are you going?" Felix asked the younger who was already gathering his things.

"I have a project thing with some people," he replied and turned around to face the older.

"Oh," he muttered under his breath. "Well, what time do you finish? I was thinking that maybe we should go out together since it's been a long time since we've done that."

Seungmin shook his head, "I can't tonight. I don't know what time I'll finish so I'll probably be back late. Don't wait up for me."

A little bit disappointed at the response, the freckled boy still gave a small nod and smiled at the younger in front of him. "Alright, then," he bid goodbye to Seungmin who was already halfway out the door. "Be safe and don't come back-"

He couldn't even finish his sentence as the door shut close. "So late..."

This happened so many times; Seungmin left midway through their bonding and doing God knows what. He should be used to it by now but he couldn't help but feel his heartache whenever the younger left him like this. All he wanted was for a little affection back, was that so hard?

"He left again?" Felix turned his head to the voice that spoke and was met with his dormmate, Changbin.

The freckled boy could only nod and he sink back onto the couch. The older took this chance to take the seat next to the blonde male and place a hand on his shoulder. "Aren't you tired of this treatment? He's been doing this multiple times already."

Felix rested his head on Changbin's shoulder and wrapped both his arms around the older's arm like a pillow. "It's fine," he sighed. "He's been busy with a lot of assignments lately so I have to respect that."

"But it doesn't look like he has respect for you," Changbin stated. "He's not even treating you like a boyfriend-"

"We aren't like that," Felix interrupted. "I mean, we haven't exactly put a label on it yet..."

"But he knows how you feel?"

"Yeah... he does."

"Does he feel the same?"

"I..."

Felix didn't know how to answer that. He made it clear about his feelings about the younger to Seungmin; he even said the words, 'I like you' directly to him. And the brunette accepted it, he said that he did feel the same about the freckled boy which made him over the moon.

But he hasn't been showing it exactly like how Felix would for him.

Seungmin for one has never been the person to make the first move for anything so the blonde took it upon himself to start it. The younger hasn't really dated any guys before and was more experienced with girls so Felix understood that.