Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)

Now playing: sex money feelings die by Lykke Li

Continuation from 'Music Fills Me Good and Gets Me Every Time' CHANGLIX chapter.

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT, BLOOD, GUN, KNIFE

Felix looked around his surroundings; making sure he was alone before scanning the key card and entering the hotel room. He quietly shut the door behind him and tip-toed further into the room.

It was a suite, as expected from a mafia leader. There were bottles of liquor on a tray in the living room, cigars on the array which was placed on the coffee table, and many more. He didn't see any shoes or coats laying around so that meant that he was alone in the room.

Without wasting any more time, he searched the place. He was here in this room with only one goal in mind; find Minho's computer. The older had some valuable information about Chan's illegal activities that could definitely help Felix's plan to succeed.

After getting Changbin to agree to their little truce, both of them, along with Seungmin, came up with a plan to take down Chan and his other allies. They were currently in Italy where Chan and Josing would meet to discuss a few things and since they needed to hear about what their plan was, Changbin volunteered to sneak in and listen to what they say while Felix headed over to the hotel that Minho's staying to get his computer.

Seungmin had stated that Minho would always keep tabs on the people he was going to work with; that includes their past and all their current activities. With this, Felix's plan could easily work.

As he went searched the living room, finding anything except the damn computer, he proceeded to head into the bedroom. A bed was placed in the dead center of the room with a small table at each side. There was a sliding door that led to the balcony and there was a study table right beside it.

Felix let out a small 'yes' once he saw the computer on the table and hurriedly went over there. He took a seat on the armchair and turned the computer on, sighing loudly once he saw that he needed a password.

He took out his phone and dialed a number, minutes later, Seungmin picked up. "What did you find?" his voice said through the phone.

"Nothing, I need a password," Felix replied, putting it on speaker and setting it aside on the table, "do you think you can use your hacking skills on these?"

"You still have that chip I gave you right?"

"Yeah, it's in my pocket."

"Great," movements and shuffling of things could be heard from the other side of the phone, "plug it into the computer and I'll have direct access to it."

Felix took out the chip that looked like a thumb drive and plugged it in at the side of the computer, "This will allow you to download all the files from this computer to yours, right?"

The sounds of typing could be heard and Felix saw the password was typed into, allowing him to see the contents that the computer had while the mouse was moving around without him touching it. "Yeah, it's easier that way than have you take the whole computer and have them suspect that we are planning something," Seungmin replied back.

"How does that work anyway? I've seen you hack, along with your people, into systems and places so easily. It looks complicated."

"Well, if you're new to this then yeah, it is but when you're used to it and you know your way around, everything just falls into place," the younger explained, Felix's eyes darting around the computer as he watched the hacker work his way in the computer, "Minho uses really strong protective defenses, so it'll take me a while to get me those files and download them."