I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)

Now playing: Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes

"Felix," Chan called out.

He didn't expect to open his apartment door to see the younger boy in a distressed state. His eyes were red and his suspicions about Felix crying were confirmed when he noticed his tear-stained cheeks. For all the months, probably almost a year, that Chan had seen the freckled boy when he started dating, this was the first time he had seen him this broken.

Felix didn't utter a word, he stood there with his eyes fixated to the ground. It was raining heavily outside and it looked like the younger got caught in it due to his wet hair. Chan looked at him and brought out a hand, "Come here."

Almost immediately, the freckled boy wrapped his arms around the older's torso and buried his head in his chest. Chan rubbed his back with one hand while the other was slowly massaging his head in order to calm Felix down. The younger let his tears run free, soaking the older's shirt but Chan didn't care; he's more concerned about what made the weeping boy like this.

After a while, Chan managed to bring Felix into his apartment and settled on the couch. The younger still didn't move an inch away from the older, still having his arms wrapped around him like a koala and straddling his lap; Chan was too happy to push him away from this. He thought it was cute.

It took a minute or so for Felix to finally calm down and stop crying. He pulled his head away that was buried in Chan's neck and wiped away his remaining tears. "How are you feeling?" Chan asked as he looked at the boy on his lap, his hands resting on the younger's waist.

"Tired," he replied, his voice hoarse. "So, fucking tired, Chris."

"What happened?"

"He...," the blonde trailed off, his voice sounding hesitant. It looked like he was debating whether or not he should tell Chan what happened. The older didn't pressure him, instead, he gave the younger a comforting smile and was patient with him.

Felix took a deep breath and meet his gaze with Chan's. His small hands gently gripping the older's shoulder as he mumbled out the words, "I saw him. I saw him with someone else."

Chan's eyes turned dark and his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" his voice heavy. "Who was he with?"

"I... I don't know."

"What was he doing?"

"I saw them...saw them walking into a hotel and," Felix closed his eyes as if trying to get rid of the moment he saw but he knew that he needed to explain it to Chan. "He was supposed to be out of town, Hyung. He said that he was out of town for work but I see him going into a hotel with some random person."

"What did you do?"

The blonde shook his head, "I-I confronted him."

"Then what happened?"

"We broke up."

The silence filled them; Chan could see the thoughts that were bouncing in Felix's head while his own anger was raising to the brim. The older always had his suspicions for the male that Felix was dating.

The freckled boy met him through the friend group that they had. Turns out he was also a good dancer and was friends with Hyunjin and Jisung. Since Felix has a passion for dancing, the pair quickly bonded, and soon they become closer than ever.

Chan was obviously happy for him, seeing how his best friend was connecting with someone other than their little friend group since he knew how shy the younger got when meeting someone new. But he would be lying if he said he didn't feel hurt when he saw the pair together.