I Look For You In The Centre Of The Sun (SEUNGLIX)

Now playing: Find You by Nick Jonas 

"Hello! Welcome to GOLIVE's café! What can I get for you today?" the familiar barista at the counter asked as he saw Seungmin come up.

He smiled and looked through the menu. "Would you want your usual?" the boy asked and Seungmin nodded his head.

"One iced coffee and vanilla frap coming right up! Would you like anything else?"

"Yes," Seungmin replied and pointed at the menu. "I'll have a slice of strawberry cake to pack."

"Total is 4500 won," he nodded and paid. "Great! If you can take a seat at any of the available tables we have, I'll have someone come up with your order!"

Seungmin gave one last smile to the young barista before walking away and looking around his surroundings. It wasn't the first time that he came here; he's actually a regular here. He visited the café every week or so just to try their coffee and pastries and also to enjoy the overall atmosphere the café had.

This was actually a rebuilt café, the previous one had an event that happened that lead the building to crumble and no one has ever tried to bring it back up again. That is until someone decided that they wanted the café to be alive again and used the last bit of their savings to rebuild the café and try to get the image that he once had before. Thankfully, after a few months, it was finally back and more people were pleased with the café again.

He scanned the room, looking for any seats that were taken but his eyes landed on a particular pink-haired male that sat at the end of the café that had a window-side the table. He smiled and walked over to the table.

He sat on the chair opposite of the male and the beauty in front of him grinning. "You came," the freckled boy said as he let his hand interwind with Seungmin's.

"Of course," the brunette replied, enjoying the way Felix's small hands fit with his. "I told you I would."

"Well, you were running late this time. Did something happen?"

Seungmin's smile faltered a bit as he remembered why he was late in the first place. "Well, it's...today...so I guess I stayed in bed thinking a lot."

Felix squeezed his hand, something they would do to comfort one another, "Don't worry about that, alright? I'm here."

Seungmin felt his energy come back up and the thought about today was long forgotten, "Yeah, you're right."

"Sir?" a waiter came to the table with the drinks and food that the brunette had ordered. Seungmin looked at him and saw that he had some sort of weirded-out expression but it was soon replaced with a small smile. "Here are the things you ordered."

Seungmin nodded and watched the waiter place their food on the table before walking away. "You didn't have to order my drink for me, you know?" the younger's eyes snapped back to Felix who was looking at his drink and then to the brunette.

"I didn't have too but I wanted to."

"You've been buying all my drinks."

"What boyfriend would I be if I let you keep buying yourself a drink?"

Felix chuckled and playfully smacked his hand. "You even got strawberry cake."

"I knew they were your favorite."

"But you don't really like sweet things."

"This is an exception."

Felix sighed, deciding to end the topic there. If he went on any further, Seungmin would just end up winning in the end and Felix wasn't a sore loser. So, to tackle that, he would keep quiet which the younger thought was adorable. The pink-haired male would purse his lips into a pout while resting his cheek on his hand.