I Wanna See the Sun Rise on Your Sins (CHANGLIX)

Now playing: Dusk till Dawn by ZAYN ft Sia 

Continuation from "Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)" chapter.

TW: GUNS, BLOOD.

"Did you get what we need?" Changbin asked as he saw Felix walking out of the elevator of the hotel. He had a few cuts on his skin and he was carrying a suitcase.

"Yeah, Seungmin has already downloaded all the info we need in his system," he replied as he tossed the suitcase to Changbin. "What did you get out of the meeting Chan had with Jisung."

"Jisung agreed to help Chan," the older placed the suitcase on the table and examined it. "They have a plan and it involves putting us in crimes we didn't commit. And what is in this?"

Felix shrugged his shoulders and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "I'm not sure but Minho brought it so I'm assuming something is inside."

"How did that go?"

"It went well; shot him in the leg and left."

Changbin hummed and looked at the suitcase in front of him. "Should we open it?" he asked, his fingers tracing along the surface of the object.

Felix nodded and went ahead to open the suitcase, widening his eyes at what he saw. "Holy shit..." he cursed underneath his breath.

Changbin shook his head in disbelief at what he saw as the freckled boy immediately closed it. They both looked at each other and the older decided to break the silence. "Why the fuck do they need that many explosives for?"

"I-"

Before Felix could even reply, Seungmin spoke through their earpieces. "You guys better be leaving because Minho just aler-"

Bullets flew past them, hitting the wall behind them as screams and gasps filled the lobby. They turned their attention to what cause this and saw multiple men in black suits aiming their guns at them. "Shit," Felix pulled Changbin aside as some had already started shooting at them.

The freckled boy immediately pushed the couch nearby them over, covering themselves from getting shot. The shooting eventually stopped but people were still running away from the situation and screaming away. Changbin peaked at the side and saw two men slowly coming up to them while there were multiple surrounding the area. He quickly ducked down once someone started shooting again.

"There's too many of them," Changbin said as he took out his gun and checked to see how many bullets he had left, "and I don't have much ammo."

Felix clicked his tongue and pulled out his gun to only see that he had 3 bullets left, "Fuck, I shouldn't have wasted it on Minho."

"Seungmin, we're a little stuck here," Felix added as Changbin used two of his bullets on the two guys that were coming closer to them, exactly hitting them in the head. "A little help would be appreciated."

The sounds of fingers smashing on the keyboard could be heard on the other side. "Minho's men got you surrounded," he said, making both the males groan in frustration. "There are more people gathered outside the hotel so you won't be able to get into the car."

"Is there any other exits we could use to get out of this fucking building?" Changbin asked as he shot more people that were inching closer to them.

"I'm sorry to say but it's blocked off by more people. Minho has this place full of his men," Seungmin replied and suddenly cursed underneath his breath, earning the attention of the two males.

"What? What's going on?" Felix asked.

"Chan and Jisung are on the way here."

Both males looked at each other once more until Felix broke the contact, running his fingers through his hair and sighing. "We won't make it out alive," Changbin stated, resting his back against the back of the couch and placing his hand on one of his knees that was pulled up to his chest. "We're at a dead end."