I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)

Now playing: The Night We Met by Lord Huron 

TW: CHARACTER DEATHS, VIOLENCE, SHOOTING

They were in an empty dance studio that their school had late at night. It was their spot and they have made multiple memories there. From their first meeting to spending their quality time with each other to even just dancing to whatever songs they played.

It was their own little paradise for each other and they loved every single moment they shared.

One of Hyunjin's hands was placed on Felix's waist while the other was holding his hand. The younger's other hand was placed on the older's shoulder and both of them were dancing, or rather, waltzing to the slow music that was playing in the background. If they were asked what their type of dance was, both would reply the same thing: waltzing.

Many people thought that it was odd and since it was really a dance with three or fewer simple steps, they didn't think there was anything special to it. But Hyunjin and Felix did.

There was something to it that really made the whole dance meaningful in a way. The slow dance steps, the smooth swaging from one place to another, and most importantly, the person you're waltzing with made everything so beautiful. Waltzing for them was something they cherish the most and it was something that got them together.

Despite being in the same school for a few years, they never really interacted with each other until news of a dance studio opening up in the school. Both of them immediately booked a spot since they always had a passion for dancing and coincidentally, their schedules been clashed together so that meant they had the whole session together alone.

It was awkward at first but Felix was the first one to break the silence and eventually introduced himself to the taller who did the same after. They talked and immediately taken an interest in each other. They had similar tastes in the music they listen to and adding on to the fact that they both liked dancing, they didn't really have a hard time growing closer.

They met with each other after school every day and they would spend it by talking with each other, getting to know the other more as each day goes by. And of course, they would dance as well.

And when it got to actually dancing, let's just say both of them were impressed and definitely felt something different for each other. Both had different ways of telling stories with their movements: Hyunjin's style had more sharp and striking moves that will leave you breathless while Felix's style was smooth and flexible, also adding to a bit more striking moves, which would make anyone watching have a hard time taking their eyes off of him.

Combine them together and it makes one of the best dancing duos ever. They have participated in contests and school performances before and each time, they would leave the audience completely hooked to their dance; everyone would agree that seeing them dance got them addicted to the performance.

As time passed on, feelings for each other grew more and they realized that whatever they had for the other male, it wasn't something that could be considered brotherly love. But they didn't know how to confess to each other since they were both scared that if things went wrong; they wouldn't lose their first love but they would also lose their friendship and they didn't want to risk that.

So, they both kept it inside and decided that it was best if they stayed where they were now; regardless of the growing feelings, they have for each other. But that all changed when one certain day they shared after school.

Waltzing came to the topic and both of them shared their interest in it. So, they decided to test it out with each other and despite being a bit stiff since it was the first time dancing with someone other than themselves, they made it work. After a while, they let themselves loose and the awkward steps turned into something smooth and easy flowing.