I Push You Out and You Come Right Back (CHANGLIX)

Now Playing: Fetish by Selena Gomez 

BASED ON THE DOMINO MV, AGENT AU

TW: GUNS, A BIT OF VIOLENCE? I THINK, OH YEAH SMUT.

Stray Kids is one of the best groups of agents in the JYPE agency. They're known with other agencies and among a lot of criminals. Despite their popularity, their identities are well kept from the world; no one knew who exactly was in Stray Kids.

The only thing they did know was the fact that if they're on a case, they would do anything in their power to complete it. They were seen as people who were ruthless and didn't leave space for any mercy; they were harsher to those who committed even worse crimes.

"Pizza's here!"

If only they knew that the group was not only filled with good agents but also college students.

"Took them long enough," Minho grabbed the pizza box from Chan and placed it on the table. "Grab a few plates."

Jisung volunteered and threw a pack of plastic plates next to the pizza box which made the older look at him confused. "Why are you giving me plastic plates?" he asked in which the other male nervously laughed.

"Funny thing," he started, "Seungmin and Jeongin broke it!"

"What?!" both the youngest from the couch yelled, stopping the game that they were focusing on and were now glaring at the other male.

"We did not break all of them!" Seungmin protested. "Jisung was the one that used them for a stupid assignment he had."

"And he asked us for help," Jeongin butted in.

"You threw the plates at me!" Jisung remarked.

"That's because you almost threw acid onto us!" Seungmin fought back.

"It was an accident!"

"Okay, okay," Minho spoke, flailing his hands to hopefully stop them from killing each other, "the plastic plates will do but you three are getting new ones tomorrow."

They didn't fight any further, slowly coming up to the dining table and sitting down at the available seats. Chan joined in not long after and soon Hyunjin appeared out from his room and sat next to Seungmin.

"Where's Felix and Changbin?" Chan asked once he saw that two of his members were missing.

"They got a mission," Hyunjin replied, grabbing a slice of pizza from the box.

"Alone?" Chan raised an eyebrow, "They're doing a mission alone?"

"Well," Minho scratched his head, "at first Changbin got the mission first. It was to get information about some rookie gang that was causing trouble and he had already left to go do it but when Felix heard about it, you already know what happened next."

"And you let him go?" Minho only nodded. "You know that both of them dislike each other a lot, right? There's a high chance that they will ruin this mission."

"We are already prepared for it, don't worry," Jisung butted in, his mouth full of pizza.

Chan could only sigh as he hoped that the mission his two members were having together would go well; otherwise, they would have to clean up the mess that they made and also focus on their exams that were coming in a week.

.

.

.

Felix and Changbin were the only two people in the group that didn't get along well. Sure, there would be playful banters and meaningless insults thrown within their group from time to time but these two would straight-up murder each other if they could.