It's A New Life

Now playing: Feeling Good by Micheal Bublé

TW: DRINKING

Continuation from 'I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes' CHANGLIX chapter

"You know the doctor already patched up my shoulder, right?"

"Yes, I was there."

"And you know that my shoulder is the one that got injured in the crash, right?"

"Yes, I was also there."

"Then why are you still carrying me when my legs are perfectly fine?"

After successfully getting away from Minho's men and stealing one of their jeeps, they made their way over to their destination without a fuss (and with the help of Seungmin's directions). They made sure to park their jeep somewhere further and hidden away from the place so any of those men wouldn't be able to recognize it if they were to pass by.

Since they had quite a distance to walk before reaching the place, Changbin made sure that the freckled boy wouldn't even touch the ground and opted to carry him all the way to his penthouse. He wasn't sure why he even decided to do that, he knew that Felix could walk just fine but after seeing him get injured, something in him didn't like that and he wanted the younger to get fully healed before anything.

So, here he was, standing in front of the door to his place while carrying the red-haired male bridal style. "I don't see why you're complaining, I'm giving you the opportunity to not waste your energy, isn't that a good thing?" he retorted, trying to make it seem like he was actually annoyed with it when really, he wouldn't mind carrying the younger for the rest of his life- as long he was close to him.

Felix raised an eyebrow at him, his arms crossed against his chest as he tried his best to understand the older. "Can we just- get inside before anyone recognizes us," the younger urged, looking away from the other male's gaze. "I'm too tired to fight."

Changbin unlocked the door by putting in the password and his thumb to scan before stepping inside the penthouse. He finally placed the latter down before closing the door behind them and making sure to lock it. Felix looked around the room that there were currently in, his eyes slowly settling down at the small bar area that was in the corner; there was a fridge right beside a cabinet full of glasses and he hoped that it would be filled with alcohol.

"You in the mood for a drink?" he asked as he walked over to the bar.

"Not even a few minutes in and you're already trying to ransack my liquor," the older joked as he followed the young male. "You should go see someone, you know?"

Felix rolled his eyes as he opened the cabinet and took out two whiskey glasses, "Oh, stop making it sound like I have a problem."

"But you do."

"I've seen you drink."

"Not as much as you do."

"If there were certain levels for drinking, both of us are at the same one."

"That high up?"

"Oh my god," the red-haired male huffed out in annoyance and opened the fridge, letting out a small smile after seeing it filled with all kinds of liquor. "Damn, you are stacked."

"See, no one would get happy at the sight of alcohol," Changbin stated and chuckled after the younger glared at him before taking out the nearest whiskey bottle and placing both the glasses and drink on the table.

Felix poured the liquid into the glasses and immediately grabbed his, downing it quickly, loving the burn in his throat as he let out a breath, "Shit, that's strong."