She Would Wait All Day For Her Sun To Shine (CHANLIX)

Now playing: Daddy issues by the neighborhood 

Continuation from "I was Only Falling In Love (Seunglix) Chapter.

Chan sat on the floor, resting his back on his bed as he looked up at the ceiling. He was deep in his thought, remembering every single thing that happened in the last few days. He found it funny how everything had changed since the accident.

It's been 3 days since Felix died from the disease.

Everyone didn't think that he would get it; hell, no one even suspected that he was affected. He always kept on that bright smile and cheerful personality, helping everyone out like he usually does; he was that good at hiding how he was truly feeling, how could anyone think that he was suffering?

Things changed; some were still not over the fact that their precious little angel is gone while others felt guilty for living when he couldn't. Chan was the most affected by his death. Many of their friends, mostly Jisung and Jeongin, would question why he would even be upset when both of them rarely talked; it wasn't true, they just didn't know what both the Australians did behind closed doors.

Chan was a different person before he met Felix; he was rather cold and had major anger issues where he would take it out on literally anyone who dared to cross him. Most people didn't want to associate them with him; too afraid of the older. But, with no one to talk to and everyone straying away from him, he felt lonely.

Then, the talk of a new kid coming to his school in the middle of a school semester perked up his ears. He spent the whole day pondering about what the new kid would look like and how they will be. He secretly hoped he wasn't one of those jocks like in his school; they already had too many of those assholes.

But the fact that the kid was coming into school during the middle of the semester gave the idea to Chan that maybe they were some stuck-up person; one who will cause trouble for people and think whatever they do is right. Chan didn't like that; those were the people he despised the most.

When the day finally came for the new kid to arrive, Chan was completely dumbfounded. Felix was a totally different person than what Chan interpreted; he was kind, sweet, thoughtful, sensitive to other's feelings, and many more. He was beautiful; inside and out.

Chan was glad that he was wrong.

But he still kept his distance. Sure, Felix was a fun and easy-going guy to be with but he wouldn't want to hang out around a person like Chan. The older was anything but bright and he wasn't sure if the boy with galaxies on his cheeks would want to be with him.

As much as he wanted to be friends with the younger, he knew he would bring nothing but trouble and he didn't want that for him. So, he kept his distance, avoiding him at all cost, and hoped that people would talk about how mean Chan is to Felix so the younger could stay away.

But the younger didn't seem to want to stay away.

"Hi!"

"...hi?"

"You're Chan, right?"

"Who's asking?"

"Me! We're in the same English class and since we need to have partners for this project...I wanted to ask you would want to be with me."

"Be partners with you? Why?"

"Well, I just wanted to be friends with you and I didn't know how because you would leave class like- straight away. So, I thought maybe doing a project together would spark something with us!"